I just don't like this knife so who wants it? Giveaway

meako

Gold Member
Lets not beat around the bush-
I got this a while ago last year and I have not bonded with it at all.
I think the "is it German or Chinese?" thread recently sealed its fate.
Brand-German Bull-No offence meant to anyone but I think it is an apt name for the whole Sino-German knife making relationship.
Three blades -big clip ,bigger clip and big pen.
Greenish bone scales which are quite nice.
Big solid hefty knife.It is stamped Germany Handmade Stainless.

Right here's the thing- Only enter if you are a newbie with less than 30 posts in trad forum.
Oh OK or if you reeeeally want it you can enter.
I'll post it anywhere on the planet.
And may God have mercy on its soul.
2013-09-10151253_zpsbadabef9.jpg

2013-09-10151710_zps5565d6be.jpg

Winner will be picked using Fes's numbered coin method.
cheers.

Lets not beat around the bush-
Right here's the thing- Only enter if you are a newbie with less than 30 posts in trad forum.
Oh OK or if you reeeeally want it you can enter.
cheers.
Funny.

Not an entry.

Count me in. I have two young collectors that would be proud to have it. Thanks.

One of the Guys at the local CO-OP just gave me one last week as he did not like it ~~ I could use them as a pair.!**
Yes I am in but not a newbe.! But a Knife nut I am.!
You have a good day.!
& Thanks for the chance.
JAG

Not an entry as I bought a bunch of them. Large hardy knives. I believe that Frost Cutlery owns the brand and receives them from a German firm. Where the German firm gets them is anybody's guess. Nice knives though.

I'm in - Thanks for the GAW! I've just recently started getting interested in trads.

"Is that a German Bull in your pocket or are ya just glad to see me?" - Mae West

Not an entry, but a cool giveaway. I've had several oversize knives that seemed like a good idea at the time but there was just no chemistry between us.

Back