I just don't like this knife so who wants it? Giveaway

This IS an entry :cool: I'd love to have it! I'm relatively new to knives (only in the last 1.5 years or so have I gotten serious about it) and super-new to BF. I haven't been as interested in traditional knives, but that one is pretty and I could definitely get some use out of it camping. Thanks!

I would love to have it for all the times I've had to say, "I'm sorry for being a newb", but..............

Meakos first law of newbism clearly states:"Once you realise you are a newb you are no longer a a newb but who really cares anyway".

Good onya Meako....Somebodies going to enjoy using that for sure....Let me know when you wanna throw that ratty old Templar out though ????....Ha!!..........FES

yeah mate -its a good knife.
Oh and you'll get a text msg from satan asking if he can borrow your snowboard to get to work that day.:D

Total noob. Im in. Ha ha. First post ever here. Been lurking and reading and learning. Cool site so far.

Wow, thanks for the opportunity Meako! That thing looks really nice to me.

I joined last summer (newbie still?), and this is my 11th post, all in Traditional.

Thanks again, from BC, Canada. Have a great weekend.

Congratulations for restricting the drawing to "newbies". It should be a good incentive for them.:)

Back