"I Just Want to Say One Word to You...Plastics" Show Your Delrin Clad Traditionals

I love Case yellow delrin. I don't honestly know why. I normally hate the color yellow in general (just not my color of choice) and overall I prefer a nice jigged bone on my pocketknives. But I LOVE Case yellow delrin with CV. It just looks right to me, but it has to be on a working knife. I like 'em patinaed and scratched.

I also have one Bear and Son 1095 Barlow in yellow. Don't like it as much. The yellow is lighter in color and just doesn't look right to me. Ironically, that has made me less timid to use the knife hard.

I do like Delrin on working knives, but I don't like Case Tru-Sharp as much as CV, so many of the non-yellow Case delrin knives aren't exactly high on my list. I must say that I like the black handled medium jack though. If I could find it in CV in that configuration I would take it, but I'm sure tempted by the Tru-Sharp version.

Here are a couple of composite farmers jacks, a Wostenholm in jigged stag delrin?amd a Schrade in peach seed jigged likely delrin.

Best regards

Robin

Back