I like big Blades and I cannot lie

Nice lineup crufflers! They all look way too new though. ;)

Are you going to Give the BB13 Battle Grade a try ? It is thinner and lighter than the INFI Combat Grade BB13.

I did not order one, but now I do wish that I had one for a comparison. For this sized knife I really wanted INFI.

Nice lineup crufflers! They all look way too new though. ;)

Yeah I know. I just cannot bring myself to use all of them at once. I am working on beating a Chophouse, SOD, Mil Regulator, TaliWhacker LE, Trash1, Trash2, 511 and a few others now. Four of those were used a while then etched and stripped. Sometimes I need to have multiples of a favorite before I beat one. I won't say how many pristine SOD's, Regulators, and Taliwhackers I own :)

The BB13 will be a user. I know it will shame my OKC RTAKII and Trash2.

Joining in...

Lawrie.

DSCN2898_zpsrntup1i1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSCN2899_zpsnansf5cn.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

^Awesome^ What is the top one second one and 4th and bottom

Hi, sure thing, I'll list them off.

Omnivore Bladeworks Kodiak Survival sword.
Dervish Knives Gorgon Custom.
Dan Keffeler Sasquatch.
BB13
NMFBM
B11

Cold Steel Gun Stock War Club
Omnivore Bladeworks Kodiak Survival sword.
Dervish Knives Gorgon Custom.
Dan Keffeler Sasquatch.
BB13
NMFBM
B11
Victor Axe & Tool 19" Hudson Bay axe - Black Edition
Winkler RnD Sayoc Hawk

I have been thinking about starting up a new round of testing and updating this thread. I still have all of the knives that I had when I started this thread 2 years ago. I now also have a Busse Hognose War Sword, a CPK Competition Cutter, and a CPK Behemoth Chopper should be here in the next few weeks. The MOAB now has a nice new edge on it. Also, I picked up the Carcass Splitter from Roosterfish_fabrication on IG. I also have a couple Hoffman axes in different sizes.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bnyivdxldy5/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

I'm trying to think of a test that would be easily reproducible and is something that people would like to see. Perhaps cutting 2x4's measured in number of cuts and time taken (in order to take into account the quicker swinging of a 1311 vs WFT for instance). Any input and suggestions would be appreciated.

Back