• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Recommendation? I Need A Dealer Membership To Sell On Bladeforums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have about ten Benchmade Infidel 3300bk OTF automatics new in the box.

must pay with PayPal friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have about ten Benchmade Infidel 3300bk OTF automatics new in the box.

must pay with PayPal friends.

text or call me at (919) 339-3602 Anthony

PayPal is anthonymwade@yahoo.com

For all who are wondering. I am closing my business this is why I am discounting my inventory. I am trying to post pictures. However I can’t make them small enough to fit on this dang on forum. Please quit asking why am I selling so cheap. If you want more expensive just let me know I will raise the price. I also have a couple other hogue and benchmade knives I will be posting later.

Posting MUST pay with F&F only is against forum rules and is highly frowned upon. Just a heads up since you don’t have any feedback. What Hogues do you have?

Must pay with PayPal friends?
Posting MUST pay with F&F only is against forum rules and is highly frowned upon. Just a heads up since you don’t have any feedback. What Hogues do you have?

HEY GUYS I DIDNT KNOW ABOUT PAYING WITH PAYPAL FRIENDS WAS FROWNED UPON ON HERE. IM SURE I CAN ARRANGE FOR OTHER FORMS OF PAYMENT. LOOK GUYS IM NEW TO THIS FORUM THING. I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL THE GUIDANCE. I REALLY THINK I UNDERPRICED MY 10 infidels 3300bk autos but I’m a man of my word and I’m gonna stock to what I said. As far as hogue I have the incursion model I have about 3 or 4. Hey please text me it’s easier. 919-339-3602 if you want a knife today.

Selling 5 or more of the same model requires a Dealer membership to sell on Bladeforums.

I had approximately 10 knives total. I only have 3 or 4 infidels remaining. You guys are strict as hell on this forum. I kinda like it. It just takes some education. It seems everything I have typed thus far has broken some sort of rule or crossed some sort of line. There is so much fine print in the rule book. Listen guys in only here to get rid of a few knives as I close down my mom and pop hunt/fish business out of my house. NOTHING SPECIAL PLEASE don’t get your panties in too much of a WAD.

don’t get your panties in too much of a WAD.
Good thing for you there not, if they were you would receive a 40 point warning for Mod Sass.
I am closing my business this is why I am discounting my inventory.
Listen guys in only here to get rid of a few knives as I close down my mom and pop hunt/fish business out of my house.
After further consideration, you will need a Dealer membership to sell on Bladeforums.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back