I need some Hogness!!!!

rjd

I have been monitoring some of the other forums. Especially the ones about testing a Strider, which turned into an Infi bashing thread. I tried to give the basher some good advice, but he just would not listen. He came across like a total troll!!! I got so pissed off, I felt compelled to order a CGFBM in Urban Grey with Mag black G-10 handles. I felt alot better after placing my order.:D

Infi Rocks, and I don't give a shit what any freakin troll has to say!!! Rock on my wayward hogs!!!!!;)

rjd

Guess I needed that...after the last 6 hours of sitting on the BCS web-site and scoring small-scale infi.

Thank you, brother. And may you, also, rock on!:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

NUKE ON!!! :thumbup: i got sucked into that BS too, but I think I might've quieted him a bit for a little while. LOL :D

The one thing I learned from that whole stupid thread was that a member named t1mpani really knows his stuff. Damn, I was really impressed with the amount of knowledge and how well spoken he was. He totally trashed the troll, and all the troll could do was to change the subject. I officially gave up on that thread when it hit twenty pages of pure she-ite!!!

rjd

When those types of threads emerge I follow one rule, I know what INFI can do and that is all that matters to me. I am completely content paying the price for them and the can do everything I want and more so some faceless nameless critter on these forums running his or her mouth about my favorite knives gets a well deserved middle finger and I ignore it. If he don't like em', screw em', all the more for me. :D

Thanks Porkgunner. By the way, the SHBA you sold me was my first Busse, and even though I have alot more now, it is still my favorite.:D

rjd

I DON'T PLAY WELL WITH OTHERS! (Others, being Darwinian phenomena surviving in the extremely shallow end of the gene pool) I would have played nice, but, as they say, "Why kill them with kindness, when you can use an axe?"

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Trollkabobs!

Thanks Porkgunner. By the way, the SHBA you sold me was my first Busse, and even though I have alot more now, it is still my favorite.:D

rjd

You are welcome my friend. :D I think it is time for you to post a family pic for us to drool over.

PG,

I am waiting for my LE FBM to show up and then I am going to take a pic of the whole gang. I just got my CG FBM in black with mag black micarta handles. I also just got a Tom Krein UBK. I think I will put that one in too since it is such a bitchin blade!!

rjd

T1mpani always has a way with words and he did a great job of showing anythingdulls lies and inconsistencies.
I especially love the give a damn meter!
That thread is quite humorous.
BTW... did we ever find out if INFI was 420J2, 420 HC, 440A,B,C, 1095, O1, A2, A8 or D2. Or is it all of them wrapped up in one with a bottle of steriods mixed in.

T1mpani always has a way with words and he did a great job of showing anythingdulls lies and inconsistencies.
I especially love the give a damn meter!
That thread is quite humorous.
BTW... did we ever find out if INFI was 420J2, 420 HC, 440A,B,C, 1095, O1, A2, A8 or D2. Or is it all of them wrapped up in one with a bottle of steriods mixed in.

21 pages now, and the conclusion is "420J2 or element115".

I have been monitoring some of the other forums. Especially the ones about testing a Strider, which turned into an Infi bashing thread. I tried to give the basher some good advice, but he just would not listen. He came across like a total troll!!! I got so pissed off, I felt compelled to order a CGFBM in Urban Grey with Mag black G-10 handles. I felt alot better after placing my order.:D

Infi Rocks, and I don't give a shit what any freakin troll has to say!!! Rock on my wayward hogs!!!!!;)

rjd

Now this is cool, INFI is also good for pain relief :thumbup::thumbup:

t1mpani helped me a bunch in regards to convex sharpening. He rocks.

I hate troll threads like the one mentioned here. They already know the outcome they want regardless of any debate that may occur.

I thought he was trying to increase his post count at the expense of his reputation.
He must have at least 100 post in that thread:rolleyes:

Just went and counted, anythingdull had 63 of 407 posts.I never did read the complete thread, only the last 10 pages and What suprised me was he wasnt even the starter of the thread.

just to let you know and save you some time in the future. If you click on the the numer of posts next to a thread it will show who all posted on it and how many times.

I got a 4 day weekend, I am sick and not leaving my room. I really did not mind counting them. It was funner than actually reading most of the stupid posts anyway.
Thanks for the info, I will use it for future reference.

Back