I need some Hogness!!!!

I DON'T PLAY WELL WITH OTHERS! (Others, being Darwinian phenomena surviving in the extremely shallow end of the gene pool) I would have played nice, but, as they say, "Why kill them with kindness, when you can use an axe?"

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Trollkabobs!

lol!! I've got the tee shirt, cap, and bumper sticker! :D

The one thing I learned from that whole stupid thread was that a member named t1mpani really knows his stuff. Damn, I was really impressed with the amount of knowledge and how well spoken he was. He totally trashed the troll, and all the troll could do was to change the subject.

t1mpani rocks! He's been giving great input over in the swamp for years! He is a great resource for practical advice without adopting the mad-scientist techno-babble that is so often seen at the cutting edge of a high precipice. ;)

The one thing I learned from that whole stupid thread was that a member named t1mpani really knows his stuff. Damn, I was really impressed with the amount of knowledge and how well spoken he was. He totally trashed the troll, and all the troll could do was to change the subject. I officially gave up on that thread when it hit twenty pages of pure she-ite!!!

rjd

He's earned his own spot of recognition on the Swamp Shack website -- a column titled "Warren's Wisdom". :thumbup:

:D :D

Back