I need some prayers for two of my friends.

I'm glad that I am part of this group and I have seen how all of us pulls through for each other in times of need. Well, I would like to ask two favors from all of you. I have a good friend whose wife has some kind of tumor growing around her pelvic area. Radiation did not work and is still growing.
My wife has a best friend here in the U.S. that has been like a close sister to her and myself. She recently found out that she has a tumor growing in her stomach.

Any and all prayers are welcome. Thank you everyone in advance.

I'm in. BA, could you let us know their first names and what faith they hold? When I plead with the Almighty it helps to know a little about the person.
Tell them that people know and are praying. It will help your friends to hear that others care.

Stephen

------------------
Micah 6:8. Well worth the attempt!

I'm with you, B.A and the rest of the brothers and sisters on this forum in putting forth my prayers.

Harry

Well I guess I got back in time to be of some help to a brother, prayers and smoke
go to the Great Spirit Wakonda in Lakhota
for thoes you ask Broken Arrow.

------------------

Bill Montana

BA,

I was visiting in the hospital with a close friend Monday who has just had her ovaries and uterus removed and started chemotherapy. It's tough.

My prayers are with your friends.

[This message has been edited by Howard Wallace (edited 01-11-2001).]

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">... I have a good friend whose wife has some kind of tumor growing around her pelvic area ... My wife has a best friend here in the U.S. that has been like a close sister to her and myself. She recently found out that she has a tumor growing in her stomach ...</font>
BA --- Allaah loves anybody who pray for others!

Yahdikumu-(A)llaah! Allhumma-innaa-nas_aluka-(a)l_afwaa-wa-(a)l_'aafiah!

NEPAL HO!

BA,
Just burried a RVN Vet friend Saturday, same stuff. BUT, I'm with SH. and WILL DO.
frown.gif

Dan

I just woke up and I decided to check out this forum and I am glad to be part of this group! Thanks again everyone for your prayers! I will tell my friends about all of your prayers and they will be very happy! Thanks again!

Broken Arrow,

Having lost a wife to cancer I have had a lot of practice praying. I will send prayers for your friends along with a special prayer that I do a better job this time.

------------------
"To know and to act are one."

BA,
My deepest and heart-felt prayers are with this situation. We are here but a short time, let's pray that this is not the time for this one's time to be over.

Rob

Consider me in.

Paul

------------------
Paul Neubauer
prn@bsu.edu
A tool is, basically, an object that enables you to take advantage of the laws of physics and mechanics in such a way that you can seriously injure yourself.

Back