I Only Wish That I Could Prepare You For What's Coming. . . . .

If you have been drinking beer and eating food with lots of onion, we know what's coming, and it won't smell good! ;):D

You know that hinting a release but making us wait in anticipation is the exact opposite of preparing us right?

Maybe a folder? Only been waiting 10 years

It has been more like 20 years.....But, I am sure such worthy items would be delivered to us by.......

pegasus-01.jpg

n2s

By saying that he wishes he could prepare us, suggests that he can’t prepare us. So does this mean that Jerry doesn’t know what’s coming? Maybe what’s coming is a surprise to Jerry and the rest of us.

Amy seems to be keeping a secret. Have the yard and the swamp come together to create a knife to commemorate all of Jerry’s great designs???
And Jerry is just drinking and smoking cigars till his surprise is ready.

... So does this mean that Jerry doesn’t know what’s coming? Maybe what’s coming is a surprise to Jerry and the rest of us.
Amy seems to be keeping a secret. ...
Jerry can't tell us because Amy won't tell him, and Amy is not talking! ;):D

After hanging out here for 2 and a half years I knew more my first day than I do now, this place will mess your mind up trying to understand Jerry's abstract view of the now, the then and the tomorrow which will be here in 2 weeks.
If it weren't for picking up my new found Scotch habit I'd be lost.....but now I'm found.

I think this may really be a big deal. We just got a FHFG infimandu and a Team Gemini Ultra Light Brigade! :eek: Back to backo_O now something is going to happen that we cannot be prepared for?
Either it’s all down hill from here, or this thang is gonna be flipping amazing!

Jerry overcalculated, let it run too long. thread has gone past peak anticipation now we feel owed.

Pretty much anything real now will not even live up to anyone's fantasy.

Back