I payed too much, but I finally scored one.

Hickory n steel Hickory n steel , That's a beautiful group shot!

I'm not looking to blow your budget any more than necessary, but there are a couple colorful delrin 305's swimming in the bay this morning.
The red and yellow ones aren't very hard to find, so I can wait for a deal to come along.
Thanks for the heads up though.
There's a recent smooth yellow that's been there awhile for a low price that I keep almost buying till I realize the shield is missing.

Last edited:
Congrats on the acquisition! I’ve been looking for one of those titanium handles 110s with the finger grooves but I don’t have the disposable income these days. I love seeing people get the knives they have wanted for their collection though!

I almost never carry just 2 knives either. Four sometimes five seems a much better number.:)

O.B.
I used to actually carry as many as 6 when there were certain knives I just had on me at all times, I still get asked how many I'm carrying by family members who think I'm joking when I tell them it's just 2 or even only one.
Now I'll carry a pocket knife and frequently pair it with a belt knife, but rarely carry 2 pocket knives.

I used to actually carry as many as 6 when there were certain knives I just had on me at all times, I still get asked how many I'm carrying by family members who think I'm joking when I tell them it's just 2 or even only one.
Now I'll carry a pocket knife and frequently pair it with a belt knife, but rarely carry 2 pocket knives.

I almost never carry just 2 knives either. Four sometimes five seems a much better number.

O.B.

Ah, so you two are That Guy in your circles! I'm That Guy in mine. I usually don't even know the real number on a given day without counting.

Ah, so you two are That Guy in your circles! I'm That Guy in mine. I usually don't even know the real number on a given day without counting.
I used to be.
I did the whole batman utility belt thing.
Full sized multitool, leatherman micra, fully packed belt pouch, and my Buck 110.
Then in my pocket a Buck 482, Victorinox classic, and 425 or 283 in my watch pocket.
I'd also have a neck knife as well.
Once I got into strictly carrying traditional knives I eventually trimmed my carry back considerably.

I used to be.
I did the whole batman utility belt thing.
Full sized multitool, leatherman micra, fully packed belt pouch, and my Buck 110.
Then in my pocket a Buck 482, Victorinox classic, and 425 or 283 in my watch pocket.
I'd also have a neck knife as well.
Once I got into strictly carrying traditional knives I eventually trimmed my carry back considerably.

I'm probably not going to change!

Back