I want to make a lord of the rinks sord

Mark Williams

I've heard that crowbars make good swords. I've made a bunch of stuff though. My sword will cut a car bumper off. Cause its 420j high carbon steel. That's good stuff .

:rolleyes:

would that "skateing" or "roller" rink lord we speak of???? I'm off to rescue my f****** mail box!!! someone just took it out... auto wise.

mitch

you poor, poor man.:) well give the kid a break,everyone is alowed to ask a stupid question every now and then. i think everyone has started there, im still there:) he's gotta learn somehow though.

The kid could have at least spell checked though. I might not capitalize and abbriviate too much, but I can, at least spell "Lord of the Rings sword", he must have been too little or too lazy, in either case he shouldnt be making, or buying swords.

I'm always nice to anyone with a question. I happened to notice that LOTR is on TNT tonight. It's happened before. It will happen again. I dont mind.

Oh , I'm sorry Boltman. The spear head is 5160.
You know...The King of Steel!
images

elvenbladesmith07 said:
The kid could have at least spell checked though. I might not capitalize and abbriviate too much, but I can, at least spell "Lord of the Rings sword", he must have been too little or too lazy, in either case he shouldnt be making, or buying swords.
Abbreviate???? :eek:

Mark Williams said:
I've heard that crowbars make good swords. I've made a bunch of stuff though. My sword will cut a car bumper off. Cause its 420j high carbon steel. That's good stuff .

:rolleyes:
Hey Mark. You could weld up some of that famous skate blade or roller blade berring demascus.. That would be an awsom blade :rolleyes: .

By any chance did the request come from Nigeria ? I get 1 to 3 a day here in my office and I know they are not using spell check.
At least those people are becoming famous -- they were even mentioned on our national news :D

mark, is that the exact words the kid used? "I've heard that crowbars make good swords. I've made a bunch of stuff though. My sword will cut a car bumper off. Cause its 420j high carbon steel. That's good stuff."

elvenbladesmith07 said:

Abbreviate. I'm the one to talk :rolleyes:

*edit* looks like some nerds beat me to it :D I'll leave my post as it is anyway, i still believe you got one too many comma there.

*another edit* just to avoid any potential confusion regarding the tone of my post (any part of it): it is meant as a joke :cool:

Back