• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Icelander fighter ** Sold**

Jack O'Neill

Gold Member
A while back one of our forum member/maker from Iceland had posted a fighter for sale . The profile of the knife caught my eye and I wrote the man and asked if he would mind if I borrowed his profile design for a fighter of my own . As most makers are great folks , he said go for it . So here it is and named in honor of him and his country Iceland .

This was hollow ground from 3/16 " 154CM Stainless Steel . Heat treated in my shop to an Rc 60-61 . Machine Satin Finished

The O.A.L is 10"

Blade tip to handle is 5-1/2" , the sharpened edge is 4-3/4" . The top clip is not sharpened but ground as a spear point . The knife sports 5/32" chain saw file thumb grooves

Width is 1-1/4" spine to edge but 1-1/2" spine to finger guard point .

Hardware is 1/4" nickle silver pins and Desert Ironwood scales .

Sheath is set for left or right hand carry . 9-10 oz. veg tan leather .
SOLD
$245.00 + 15.00 for USPS priority shipping in the USA . International friends please contact for cost and options .

Pay-Pal, Postal M/O , or check for payment . Checks held for clearance .

Hope you all like the offer and I hope our friend in Iceland is pleased with my outcome .

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

View attachment 298036View attachment 298037View attachment 298038View attachment 298039View attachment 298040

Last edited:
Jack:

That is one sweet setup - nice job!

Jack:

That is one sweet setup - nice job!

Hello Ida Ho- I snagged that Treeman from you a while back, nice knife! Yes, my wife and kids are in Germany right now visiting family, so I have got some extra time on my hands. Too hot to be outside, so feel very Blessed on the pieces that I have been able to pick up from these OUTSTANDING makers! I can't wait to get this one! -take care!

Another nice build, jack.
I now have 11 O'Neills, so I am giving others a chance at them for a while (that and I am back on firearms for a few months), but, if one comes up I really like, look out!

Back