Idea: Becker Forum Scales

Do you like the idea of a special Becker forum scales?

• Yes lets do this!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not intrested at all.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I know the idea of a Becker forum knife has been thrown around some but really takes a lot to make something like that happen. It seems like it would be a lot simpler to get some forum handle scales made and then we can put them on any of our Becker's we like.

I don't have the photoshop skills to make some prototype images but I know some of y'all do.

So what do y'all think about some special Becker forum scales? Should they be for the Tweeners or the full size Becker's? and if so what materially should they be? Micarta, wood, G10...etc?

Edit:

This is our best prototype so far.

BHDivtMicarta.png

BHmicartadivittweener1.png

Please vote on the poll above!

Last edited:
One idea I like to use wood but then have some kind of image/logo burnt into the wood. Thoughts?

Tweener scales: because there aren't many options right now and because I want to pimp out my BK16 more!

I would love some nice wood handles. Preferably something a little thicker than the existing scales. I'm ok with liners, but I'd prefer not to have to use them. Something like Maple or Wenge would be my vote.

I think it's a great idea. Anything that would be made in bulk would probably have to be micarta or G10 for consistency.
Orange or yellow G10 or micarta would be frickin' cool, for either series.

I would buy a set of Becker logo scales.

I like the idea of wood with a logo burnt in, or delrin/g10/zytel with a screenprinted logo.

I dont care if its necker, tweener or full-size scales.

I'm not sure how durable a screen printed logo would be, maybe wood tweener scales, with a Beckerhead logo burnt into them like what is on the water bottles.

I'm not sure how durable a screen printed logo would be, maybe wood tweener scales, with a Beckerhead logo burnt into them like what is on the water bottles.

I may have used the wrong word..I have seen some yellow delrin Casexx knives with printed logos on them..that have been pocket-carried for YEARS and are still like new. It probably aint screen printing, I dont know what the process is called.

I may have used the wrong word..I have seen some yellow delrin Casexx knives with printed logos on them..that have been pocket-carried for YEARS and are still like new. It probably aint screen printing, I dont know what the process is called.

Oh, I think I know what you are talking about now. I also don't know what you would call that.

Anyone want to mock up some images?

This is a great idea!
I wouldn't care what material they were.
Personalized Beckerhead scales would be sweeeet!

How about OD grivory or G10 with a Beckerhead medallion?
I've been wanting OD grivory for some time. This would be my favorite idea.

Back