If Cold Steel is your thing...Check this out!

Hello Everyone,

Former Cold Steel employee here dropping a line to let everyone know Andrew Demko is officially launching Demko Knives. The first production model, the AD 20.5 with all-new patented shark lock, is going to be hitting the market very soon. We will be at Blade Show 2021 with a large number of production models as well as custom models for sale, so come see us at booth #95O (not zero).

The production model AD20.5 features AUS10A Steel, Grivory Handle, Ball Bearing Pivot Pin, Steel liners, and features the all-new shark lock mechanism. Available in both clip point and sharks foot. The shark lock, in my opinion, is the smoothest lock mechanism, without being automatic.

Please bear with us as we work to improve the website, distribute inventory, and get these new products out to you guys asap.

If you haven't seen the new AD20.5 yet, check it out on Demko Knives Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/demkoknives/

Last edited:
You can view the new AD20.5 on the Demko Dynamics Facebook or Demko Knives Instagram.

Last edited:
Sounds great bring them on and Thanks for the heads up. :thumbsup::thumbsup: Oh! the video's not working on my end as well.

Sounds great to bring them on and Thanks for the heads up. :thumbsup::thumbsup: Oh! the video's not working on my end as well.
Sorry about that. You can view the video on Facebook under the Demko Dynamics group. I'm trying to delete the dead video link but can't seem to figure it out. Help anyone?

On the bottom left-hand side of your post click the pencil

You won’t be able to delete but you can edit

Great news! I am dubious as to Cold Steel's future, and having ordered customs from Andrew Demko in the past, he is an stand-up guy, and obviously he make top-notch knives. I love Cold Steel, but what I love about the company is Demko's locks and designs. To get his knives directly from him can only be a good thing IMO.

Back