If you could only have 2 Busses what would they be? ;)

Well since I only own 2 Busses atm thats an easy choice:

FFBM

IMG_0926.jpg

Mud Razor

IMG_0519.jpg

There are many I like and am keeping for as long as I can, but the NMSHBM (once I finally receive it)and my little Snake Meaner HACK will be the last two pieces of INFI I ever part with if the time comes.
2chlyra.jpg

w87z13.jpg

158b3t5.jpg

2ia94ip.jpg

The B11 & S5LE is definitely a great choice too though.
35k3nl2.jpg

As is the SAR8 & BAD.
32zoq3l.jpg

A BWM with a High Street (which was replaced with a SAR 3) works well.
11rsjls.jpg

116opyu.jpg

But my heavyweight/lightweight combo would be the custom TTKZ and the slightly trimmed wardenmax.
10dvdb5.jpg

348gdvr.jpg

2qi1wzp.jpg

Mamum 1024, your piggybacks are awesome.
When I look at them my stomach actually turns a bit.

That is a HELL of a setup Mamum

Aaawwwww - now this one just hurts ..... Very --Very nice sets!!.

Thanks for the compliments guys.

You need to tell us how you got these ! Looks like they went back for matching grips and that the 3 bright satin ones are recent custom shop models ?

Anyway ... absolutely lovely set of knives there ... all ASM too! LOL ... if you were running out of a burning building having picked one ... I would probably pass you on the way out going in for the other !:D

Peter, I tried to have a set of straight handles made by the custom shop but they couldn't do it. So I did the next best thing, sent these blades in to have the slabs replaced with matching Green/black G10 and a satin finish.
Btw, thanks for emailing me the info, much appreciated!

man ohhh man. I would probably die in my house of old age just trying to make this decision lol. as a alternate set up I'm going to say B11 and LE S5.

a80de66a.jpg

fce25915.jpg

Threads like this give me nightmares;):D

awesome pics and choices guys:cool:

Very funny.... I think I rode a horse dressed like that once...but I had been drinking, so it may have been a goat... never mind.

Only two....wow...

ASH1 and a B4 would probably get me by but a decision like that SUCKS... !!

I can't remember if I replied to this thread yet or not. If I have, let me reiterate:BASIC 11 & BASIC 4!!

Back