If you win the lotto tonight, which knife you will buy first?!

I’d buy an EZC in full ti from Ray Laconico, then get Olamic to do 3 good sized holes on the show side, ‘entropic’ finish on the internals and pocket clip, and a textured backspacer with ‘entropic’ finish. The end product would look clean and classy on the outside, with entropic sexy in the windows and between the slabs.

I’d over pay by like $10,000 to all involved, ‘cause those gentlemen deserve it.

I would start with this one:

a-2-1540233107.jpg
That is one fascinating and beautiful knife !

What would I get given unlimited funds ?
You know me; broken record. one track mind.
A custom with :
Cold Steel Ti Lite IV or replica.
Titanium liners like the second knife has.
Add Axis lock.
M4 blade heat treated to be on the ragged edge of ludicrously hard with just enough toughness left so it doesn't chip from a stern look.
Full flat ground 1.9mm (that thickness has worked great for me for years in the four inch Ti Lite).
0.006 to 0.010 inch behind the edge. Hey I'm flexible; doesn't have to be exact ;) :)
Kray-Ex (textured rubberized) handle. No big round or oval holes.
Basically these two knives shown below combined; add M4 and axis lock.

Strange I have never photographed them together just these two before.
The second knife is my Brad Zinker Urban Trapper with custom Krey-Ex handle scales.
IMG_5650.jpg
IMG_5651.jpg

Last edited:
I'd commission a makers to make something sweet. Carbonfiber integral slicer. Or maybe a Carbo quartz integral lol.

But otherwise I'd get a Michael Raymond and a @CultroTech

I’d hit up the custom maker’s exchange and pretty much buy everything that catches my eye, but first I need me a biga$$ titanium sword.

Mecha Mecha , do you know where I might find such a thing?

First? Probably a Jerry Fisk Sendero. But I'd also likely pick up the entire catalog of most of the manufacturers just to see which ones I liked.

Which knife? Or which knife company? ... I would probably just funnel funds into CPK and let Nathan and Lorien and Jo and all the mad scientists devise all sorts of goodies ...

And see if I can slip Ethan enough to grab that first Kephart coming off the line!

If I won the lottery I'd still keep making titanium swords. :D

Seriously. o_O
good thing. where else would we be able to get them. in other words ya cant quit or we'd have no titanium swords and machetes etc.:)

back on topic if I won I wouldn't be buying knives I'd use that kinda money to make a difference somehow somewhere that needed it.

I seen this really nifty thing called a mutilator in another thread here idea how much it costs but it has to be alot.:oops::D......jk honestly with that much cash I'd probably pay someone to help me build my own custom of my design.:cool::D

Back