I'm here, a little early but lets "chat"

Originally posted by lionken07
Spec Ops??:D :D

We will probably have the Mini Spec Ops at Blade to show off. I imagine it should be available to order soon after that. :D:D

I don't know why but lately I have been looking for another neck knife. Little knives didn't used to do anything for me but I started thinking that when it comes to do a chore or task it's the little knife I usually have with me. I know your with me on the whole neck knife thing so have you influenced the powers that be?

Originally posted by Paradiggum
I know your with me on the whole neck knife thing so have you influenced the powers that be?

My most used knife is a neck knife so I'd love to see one come from the Swamp. You might just have to watch the forums for any updates. If I say too much it will give any "surprises" away ;):D:D

Eric, my coot was in the mail when I got home. I thought it was shipping today. I did not think that it would be here today. the coot rocks and I am a happy man.

I have not had time to play with it cause I had to take to bot to T-Ball tonight, but it rode in the car with us. It is the perfect size, weight, feel design. I am glad that I had you change my order from the HR to the coot. I cannto wait till the week ends to put it to use.

Cerberus

Cerberus,
Glad it arrived safely and you like it.

I knew it shipped early but I thought I would let it be a "surprise" ;):D:D

how do you sharpen these rat knife? I don't quite get the mousepad idea...:confused:

Can I use my Japanese waterstone?

2 of what? Does it matter. We want them. I'm thinking of getting a couple of neck knives from that "other" company. But I hear you have him trapped under a box.

I still haven't got my Infi'coot from the swamp. I got my desert tramp though. Is there any chance of seeing a "taliwhacker" as a regular production run? Then we could all get one to beat up.

Back