I'm here, a little early but lets "chat"

Originally posted by lionken07
I was guessing around $80 like the bandicoot and HR...:p

There is a lot more grinding involved in the Mini with that conventional Tanto tip. These things increase the costs

Guess if you don't really know the price of the Mini, a price on the war hawk would be out of the question . . ?

I think MtMike did a BR/Howler or coot combo awhile back. Eric...any recollection? I do remember a pic of the sheath.

Wet

Zal,
You are correct ;)

Wetdog,
I think I have that pic somewhere. I'll try to find it. It was sure a nice one from what I remember :D

Blast. I hate it when I'm correct on things like that.

Oh well.

Since the neck knife was brought up, I feel obliged to ask about that holy grail of ratdom: the sword. What are the chances of something larger than the BR debuting any time soon? :)

*sigh* thaat's what I was afraid of. Oh well. I can still dream.

*visions of a Swamp Rat machete dances in front of Zal's glazed over eyes*

Well, you asked about a sword, not a machete. I consider them to entirely different creatures.

However, I won't talk about that either ;)

True. Well, I asked about something larger than the battle rat. But I guess you're closed mouth about everything on that front. :( :p :D

You're going to Blade, you can just wait and see for yourself.....aw crap.....I've probably said too much :p

Yeshhh . . . but the more I know, the more I can plan my budget.

And I won't tell anyone if you say too much. I mean, who reads these chats anyway? :footinmou :D :D

I don't know Zal but when we meet at Blade I have to have a serious conversation with you regarding your Avatar. It really freaks me out everytime I see it ;):p

G'night, Paradiggum! I'll leave you all the steel I can't afford. ;)

all right, its only me, zal and you now Eric....:D so feel free to tell us anything you want.

Back