I'm here, let's "Chat"....

I'm here and I have a question too :D Will the INFIcoots have the penatrator tip?

Good Question, and to tell you the truth I'm not exactly sure. This is one that I keep forgetting to bring up :D:D

I'll get the answer and post it later in the week.

Spill the beans...Share the wealth.....Spread the good news....go tell it on the mountain.....c'mon and spit it out man!

Is it about the Rat Hawk? Like, how much it costs and when we can get them?:D Or maybe the small spec ops rat tanto? or BOTH??:D

Or the production rat sword? or the folding rat? or the alphamaniv special edition rat? maybe a desert rat, or a field rat, maybe a stinky sewer rat?

No sorry not about the War Hawk or the Mini, but rather about Desert Tan :D:D

We hope to come out with several civilian models in Desert Tan in the future. We are unsure which models these might be, or they may be completely new models ;)

Stinky sewer rat...lol..... I'm a plumber and that term means a flushed tampon with string still attached!

AWESOME!!:eek: :D I really like the looks of the tan finish. I bet I would like it better on a completly NEW model.:D I can't wait for the Desert finished INFIcoot. It will be my first tan finish blade. Hopefully not the last!:D

Originally posted by JJ RONIN
Stinky sewer rat...lol..... I'm a plumber and that term means a flushed tampon with string still attached!
:barf: :barf: Sorry for starting that! Not really the late night image to take to bed with ya, is it? I bet that ALL kinds of stuff gets flushed down the toilet. Uhhh..how did that get there? We would never flush that sir!

Originally posted by JJ RONIN
Quick question Eric..... are ya still weeding through the infi coot e-mails?

I think everyone has been notified, some changes still coming in and some people on the rear end of the list still getting a few updates. If you have a specific question drop me a line swampratinfo@insightbb.com

Yeah, the tan looks nice on the screen.... I'm hoping to hear from Eric whether or not I got one so I can see it in person!

JJ,
Drop me an email, with your info in it. I'll check you on the list. Some emails bounced back :D

Nah Eric... you guys are busy enough.... I'll just keep waiting patiently, even though I would assume that I wasn't one of the lucky Hogs:( ... oh well.... that means I'll have that extra cash to spend on another knife later!:D

Back