I'm here...let's Chat

Are all the inficoots shipped? I am waiting, impatiently of course but I am waiting.

HEY! we have avatars back!

Im anxious to see the new models! Are they "desertized" production models, or something totally new?

Just in from Soccer and love the Desert Coots.......they rock. Any word on the price?

Originally posted by mschwoeb
Are all the inficoots shipped? I am waiting, impatiently of course but I am waiting.

No only about 1/2 of the INFICoots have shipped. We will be shipping the next over the next several weeks trying to fit them in between several large orders. And thanks for your patience, don't worry it is worth the wait :D

Originally posted by Darkjedi2
How is it going Master Eric? Did you have a good vacation?

Hello DJ and thanks for asking. :D

Yes, I had a good vacation, my wife and I hit Las Vegas for a few days of R&R. It was much needed and we had a blast

So are you guys ready for the pic or what ? :D

Hey I just also noticed we have the forum jump back at the bottom of the page. Gotta love the new server, way to go Spark :D

Here you go guys. Desert Tan Battle Rat and Camp Tramp. Because of slightly higher costs in the special coating and special handles they will be priced slightly higher. They will be approx $10 more than the standard models and should be available to order off the website later in the week. Just to note this is a small over-run at this time. They will be available for at least as long as we continue coating "other" runs in the Desert Tan. Also this coating was matched exactly to the color that the military is beginning to switch over to for their Jungle and Desert colors. They have found that the tan blends better with many different enviroments (for example think of the coyote and hen pheasants)

Desert_Rats.jpg

Can we pre-order now? Or do we just have to wait and check at the web page? Those are AWESOME!

Originally posted by Steven Roos
Are these sterile because they are military overruns?

Most of our knives are sterile, the only one so far that has been available for the public that has the logo is the INFICoot.

Back