I'm here...let's Chat

Are they/you doing a Howling Rat in the new colors? Cause you know that I have one on order and could lust as easy send in the extra money for the new color!:D

Cerberus

Originally posted by Darkjedi2
Zal this is true! However, my Darth Vader Lightsaber an actual prop from the movie signed by James Earl Jones is worth a pretty penny and has held up so far.

Then again a Desert Battle Rat may last longer.:D :D

Holy cow, DJ . . . that's something I would be fully prepared to drool over.

I'm just shooting from memory, but those things (the originals) were mostly made out of Graflex cameras, right?

An actual prop lightsaber from the movie impresses me more than Isaacson's Busse Variants. At least, most of them. :D

Originally posted by Zal

An actual prop lightsaber from the movie impresses me more than Isaacson's Busse Variants. At least, most of them. :D

Agreed, but you've also never seen all of my variants. ;) No one has except for Jerry and that was before they were all together :D

cerberus

No HR at this time. Maybe at some point but no anytime soon, too many other projects :D

Urgh . . . Isaacson, sometimes you make me sick. :)

But then again, I'd love to see even part of your variants in person. Especially the BGB--it's like our official state knife! ;)

Which part of Kentucky did you say you live in, again? I may need to visit sometime . . . :D

Zal, yes they were made from Graflex flash units.

The bad thing about it is that I keep it in a safe deposit at the bank, and it cost me a lot of Republic credits.

I still would like to see the special Variants from the vault of Master Eric.

Originally posted by Eric Isaacson
cerberus

No HR at this time. Maybe at some point but no anytime soon, too many other projects :D

Too many other projects?! Don't you know you're supposed to be able to accomplish EVERYTHING we even think about suggesting?

You know I personally blame you because I don't have a Swamp Rat version of the Groove Master in desert tan. ;)

Desert Howling Rat!
Desert Howling Rat!
Desert Howling Rat!

Everyone together! Sorry. Had to get it out.

So, tell us the story of how the INFIcoots came into being.

Look what you have done Eric!!! You now have people coming all over the country to look at your toys and sharp toys.

So what is your Wife fixing on Friday?

Originally posted by Darkjedi2
Zal, yes they were made from Graflex flash units.

The bad thing about it is that I keep it in a safe deposit at the bank, and it cost me a lot of Republic credits.

I still would like to see the special Variants from the vault of Master Eric.

Aw. You don't even get to look upon your luvverly piece of property and sigh now and then? That's too bad.

Yeah, we need to round up a posse full of INFI hogs and faithful rats and show up on Eric's doorstep someday.

"Show us your variants!"

I'm sure he'd appreciate that. :D :D

Originally posted by Chief_Wiggum
So, tell us the story of how the INFIcoots came into being.

Yeah! This whole business of "accidentally making them out of INFI" sounds a bit fishy to me . . . :p

Zal,
Maybe I don't even live in Kentucky, maybe it is just an evil scheme ;):D:D

I have a few variants, but I'm sure nothing that would really interest you :D

Oh, stop trying to distract me. I know you've got a scary number of the most impressive knives in the world.

Just tell the bloody INFICoot story. :)

Yeah! This whole business of "accidentally making them out of INFI" sounds a bit fishy to me

For sure. I think when he says accidentally, he really means on purpose :D

I know that if I could "accidentally" make something out of INFI it would be awfully difficult for me to pass up the opportunity . . . :D

The funny thing is that I used to keep the lightsaber in my living room with some other wall hanger swords. But one day someone decided to break-in and steal my wall hangers, a few Cold Steel folders, and two bottles of wine but left the Star Wars toy. Then, I decided I got lucky and put it in the Bank deposit.

Originally posted by cerberus
Any that have not been mentioned here?

Yes, sorry I won't announce them until we are closer to releasing them. I learned my lesson on what I release ahead of time

Also the INFICoots were entirely an accident. I won't go into details any further than this, the person that was involved feels bad enough anyway.

Back