• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Im not an addict im a user...Spyderco pm2, sage, bradley, vallotton superblue stretch

marcus52AR

Gold Member
Hey guys have too many right now and could use the extra cash.
All of these knives function perfectly, only cosmetic blemishes on some.
I love all of these but I have to thin the herd to try more.

1. Pm2 all black nice and sharp, no blade play some marks on the g10 and scratches on pocket clip. 110.00
2. Vallotton very good condition, not carried some very minor scratches. 160.00
3. Stretch superblue. forced patina. Nice and sharp, has some deeper scratches on one side of the blade (pictured). 85.00 (pocket clip is from a yo2 so the lanyard doesn't go through.)
4.Gayle Bradley super solid nice and sharp good condition. 140.00
5.Sage 1 very good condition nice and sharp. 100.00 ( not pictured but looks like a sage1 haha. email for pics if interested.)
6. Boker karambit locks up good, sharp. Add this guy on your order for 20.00

First Ill take it gets it, prices include shipping.

Please update your usergroup to show you have a paid membership. To do this Click on Settings (top right) -> Permissions Groups and update.

Updated sorry about that. And for the title I was referring to my blade addiction. I don't do drugs!

I would like the Gayle Bradley. How can I get ahold of you? The email option isn't showing up.

Would you be interested in trades?
I have a ZT 0770CF posted for sale..if interested we could arrange a trade for your Vallotton

Vallotton traded thx. Still have the sage 1, superblue stretch and the boker Karambit.

Thanks. They are Alan Davis creations, the kevlar is actually a linerlock and the cf is a slipjoint. Sorry the Caly is not for sale. The sage is though. 100.00 They're comparable knives.

Vallotton trade fell through.
Still up for sale.
1. Vallotton 160
2. Sage1 100
3. Superblue stretch 85
4. Tag on 20 to add to any of the above 3.
Multiples can be bundled for a better price and trades will be considered. Thanks

Vallotton trade fell through.
Still up for sale.
1. Vallotton 160
2. Sage1 100
3. Superblue stretch 85
4. Tag on 20 to add to any of the above 3.
Multiples can be bundled for a better price and trades will be considered. Thanks
Oops, tag on 20 to add the boker to an order.

Back