I'm trying to get my first CRK *PHOTOS PAGE 5*

I've never held one or seen one in person, but I've caught the bug like a flu/AIDS hybrid. All I can think about is getting a large Sebenza 21 in my hands. I've started the raising of funds by trying to sell anything my wife doesn't own. Wish me luck, because I'm determined. Be the way, does anyone know what souls go for nowadays?

Last edited:
Best wishes for your success in getting that Large Sebenza 21. It is a great knife and you will love it.

Whenever I get the urge to buy another Sebenza I send my daughter out to "work the street".
(Selling lemonade and asking for donations to help her poor Daddy's addiction, of course.........what else?) :D

Going into town and pan handling the street corners can be profitable if done just after "payday" or within the first days after the first of the month.
When the Sebenza bug bites anything's an option. Best of luck!! :thumbup:

Best wishes for your success in getting that Large Sebenza 21. It is a great knife and you will love it.

Whenever I get the urge to buy another Sebenza I send my daughter out to "work the street".
(Selling lemonade and asking for donations to help her poor Daddy's addiction, of course.........what else?) :D

Going into town and pan handling the street corners can be profitable if done just after "payday" or within the first days after the first of the month.

Was that a joke or do you seriously go out begging for money?

Anyhoo, I got my first Sebenza a few weeks ago (Small Insingo with micarta inlays) and I'm scared of EDCing it because I don't want to scratch its $425 blade :eek:

Was that a joke or do you seriously go out begging for money?

Anyhoo, I got my first Sebenza a few weeks ago (Small Insingo with micarta inlays) and I'm scared of EDCing it because I don't want to scratch its $425 blade :eek:

For me the best part of owning a Sebenza is carrying and using it every day. I edc both a Large and a Small Sebenza, both with the Unique Graphics, and I love using them both.
They both have a few minor marks on the blades from use, but I just look at those as "character marks", and I have a few of those myself. ;)

You sound like a very nice man. Would you be interested in sending a dollar or two to an elderly gentleman in the desert so he might buy another Sebenza? :)

You sound like a very nice man. Would you be interested in sending a dollar or two to an elderly gentleman in the desert so he might buy another Sebenza? :)

How about we do this; I bet you $10 that if you send me $20, I'll send you $50. Deal?

How about we do this; I bet you $10 that if you send me $20, I'll send you $50. Deal?

ROTFLMAO. As tempting as that is I am going to have to pass. I just don't have that $20 to send at the moment.

At least not until I can get back into town......:D

ROTFLMAO. As tempting as that is I am going to have to pass. I just don't have that $20 to send at the moment.

At least not until I can get back into town......:D

I promise you it's not a scam, I really will lose that bet and send you the $10 :D

There are some really good guys that sell on the exchange, I just picked up a brand new ebony handled classic sebenza a couple days ago for less than $410.00. So be patient, keep one eye on the exchange and I'm sure you'll succeed in your mission. Good Luck

You are just too funny! Keep 'em comin'! Sierra Vista is a beautiful area. Spent a few months there in the late 80s.

There are some really good guys that sell on the exchange, I just picked up a brand new ebony handled classic sebenza a couple days ago.

Saw your pic of that one over on USN, she's a beaut.

m1ghtysauc3 .... keep the faith. When you get one, the wait will have been more than worth it. It'll be like Christmas .... regardless of the actual month!!

I should drive the 5 hours to you to let you hold a CRK, lol. I know a local guy who has some stuff when you get some $$$ to spend. :D

Souls don't fetch as much as they use to, might aswell hang on to it until the market evens out;)

Well, this turned out to be an odd and hilarious thread. Good luck with the hunt, but keep in mind you run the risk of addiction after the first Sebenza :D (and you'll be apt to not regret it:))

Thanks for all the advice folks. I'm getting some great ideas. My wife will be pissed if she wakes up to find the wheels missing from the car. Only $360 to go. I will not stop. I will not quit. I will not rest until I have that titanium sex in my hand.

Haha I just got my first Sebenza a week ago and it is great! I got the Large Sebenza 21 that you're after. Well worth every penny. Already has some marks on the ti and I love it. It's tag along and sidekick is the Spyderco Chaparral. Which I suggest you start selling and begging to get after you get your Sebenza. Then carry them both, and be my twin. :D

Haha I just got my first Sebenza a week ago and it is great! I got the Large Sebenza 21 that you're after. Well worth every penny. Already has some marks on the ti and I love it. It's tag along and sidekick is the Spyderco Chaparral. Which I suggest you start selling and begging to get after you get your Sebenza. Then carry them both, and be my twin. :D
If I ever raise enough money to get my Sebenza, I'll probably be to mentally raped to even think about another knife for a while. I've wanted one of these for years. It's going to be incredibly difficult, but I must succeed.

Back