I'm trying to get my first CRK *PHOTOS PAGE 5*

Sounds like your killing it! Keep going! :D I used to think higher end knives were just dreams until I found out I have awesome friends.

Sounds like your killing it! Keep going! :D I used to think higher end knives were just dreams until I found out I have awesome friends.
I wish I had that awesome of friends lol. I'm trying to sell a piece of exercise equipment. If it sells, I'll be really close. It seems to be the toughest sell so far though.

I wish I had that awesome of friends lol. I'm trying to sell a piece of exercise equipment. If it sells, I'll be really close. It seems to be the toughest sell so far though.

Yes! Dump the exercise equipment. You will get enough exercise repeatedly opening and closing your new Sebenza. (Just like the rest of us.......) :D

You're doing great! Keep after it! :thumbup:

Yes! Dump the exercise equipment. You will get enough exercise repeatedly opening and closing your new Sebenza. (Just like the rest of us.......) :D
^^This is just darn funny right here^^. Every forum should have a sticky, "Quote Hall Of Fame", as voted by the members. I'd vote for this one for sure.:p

You're almost there and doing an outstanding job!! :thumbup:

Do you already know which Sebenza you will choose and where it will come from? :)

I want the plain large 21. I'm not sure where I'm getting it from yet. I know I want brand new though. I wanna be the one to put those beauty marks on her.

I must admit that I've hit a wall. I'm $98 away, but running out of ideas. I've got several items for sale on eBay, but no one seems interested. I've gotta keep the faith though.

I must admit that I've hit a wall. I'm $98 away, but running out of ideas. I've got several items for sale on eBay, but no one seems interested. I've gotta keep the faith though.

The last few dollars always seem to come the hardest. You're almost there, and too close to stop now. Patience, prudence, and perseverance.
Stand fast by your original goal and get what you know you really want. You can do it. :thumbup: :)

(Maybe more guard rails this weekend......)

Back