Imperial frontier

I have three questions first when did imperial make this series? Two how do you guys feel about frontier knives? And three would anyone be willing to share some pictures of yours if you own any?

I've got this one. I don't know much about it, but I know the blades are CV and it is a quality knife. I'll have to research to see how to get the rust off the clip blade. It also could use some time on the Arkansas stone.
45E63411-A711-4391-BB42-A00885D1B64C.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
E001B406-37DF-4EEC-B0EC-1A62AFB51934.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
All their knives have the matchstick pull. Here is a picture of the "443" series knives or 4" closed 3 bladed.

Spoke too soon. I am at work and only have photobucket pictures to go from and I guess that they used the half-moon, straight and matchstrike as you can see from this picture of knives with pen blades.

Laughingbones, I use various grits of fine sand paper then a trip to the polishing wheel.

Knifeaholic, I have over 120 Frontiers so I guess I can say I like them and I do like all Camillus made knives.

The 4431 is a 4" Premium Stockman pattern, 3 bladed, Delrin stag scales. Made from 1976-1980

I actually found a trapper in a farm field while head hunting, neat old knife and I also have a small lockback I think, I will try to post some pics

My Imperial Frontier 4512 sits on my desk as a letter and package opener.
I received it from my Uncle about 37 years ago, this is one of my favorite knives.

Imperial20Knife20006_zpspirpsuee.jpg

Back