In a Mass Knife Fight to the Death Between Every American President, Who Would Win?

Has to be Jackson. He was, as my Father-in-law put it just the other night, a "mean sombitch!" haha

Nixon. He'd secretly bomb them. G Gordon Liddy would be involved somehow.

I have a feeling Richard Nixon and George W. Bush would have been mean with a BK5.
Abraham Lincoln with a Patrol Machete = Ridonkulous Reach.

Tricky Dick is Hell with numchuks... :D

[video=youtube;FqOZ-LYwee4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqOZ-LYwee4[/video]

although obama will go out early, i still give him some credit. he will turn in his own mother if he has chance to win another election. i'm sure he will stick in there so he can get another 4 yrs before bush get to him for all the crap he's been blamed for.

GW and Teddy would be the two I would think would have to be at the top of the list. Jackson would have a strong showing and I think Nixon might as well (he was devious, conniving and cut throat.) But my money would be on Teddy!!!

What if this was a bracketed fight? Break it up by region and fight it out like basketball brackets. A mass brawl makes it harder to call..lol, so much chaos involved there you could get a real surprise winner. I would love to see brackets leading to the top two presidents fighting it out at the end for the title.

The dark horse in this would be Zachary Taylor. Indian fighter, career soldier and war hero. "Old Rough and Ready" would kick some ass with a knife.

What if this was a bracketed fight? Break it up by region and fight it out like basketball brackets. A mass brawl makes it harder to call..lol, so much chaos involved there you could get a real surprise winner. I would love to see brackets leading to the top two presidents fighting it out at the end for the title.

i hated gang fight when i was much younger. crap happens and not too well aim hits can still hurt. altho they are our presidents from past and current time, and they deserve our repect to their office.. but they are all political animals. let them sort it out in mass melee and see who comes out on top :D

TeddyRoosevelt.jpg

Teddy Roosevelt by a mile. He was a boxer, a martial arts student, big game hunter, cowboy, leader of the Rough Riders in battle, police commisioner of NYC, Governor of NY, Secretary of the Navy, VP & President by the time he was 43.....a GENUINE BA.

Grant and Jackson and Washington. All fought wars with poity stuff. Lincoln for sure, and Clinton, just because I heard he can really wield a sword.

Abe grew up swinging an axe and working ...he used to "wrassle" when he was learning to be a lawyer. I am thinking that just in sheer hard working man style with a bowie that would be a big thing. Teddy R was tough but he wasn't when he was older. I would have liked to see Reagan going head to head with obama....Reagan used to clear brush on his ranch himself by hand....

Jefferson Davis with a Nine. Ruling out the CSA, my top 3 would be Teddy Roosevelt, Dwight Eisenhower, and Andrew Jackson. "Big Stick" would have a 9HH, DDE would use a 7, and Jackson would have a RBK or a 9.

Did you know when TR "went west as a cowboy, he went all stops out. He had his spurs and his belt buckles and his pearl-handled revolvers all done for him by Tiffany. He had a woman make him a cowboy shirt with fringe and all that cost $100. Well, that would be $1,000 or $1,500 today. Imagine getting yourself up in a $1,000 cowboy shirt."

I'd have to go with Jackson - all those duels.

Andrew Jackson was the first president on whom an assassination attempt was made. A man named Richard Lawrence approached Jackson with two pistols both of which, for some reason, misfired. With the possibility of an assassination taken off the table, Jackson proceeded to beat Lawrence near death with his cane until Jackson's aides pulled him off the assassin.

Last edited:
I think it would definitely come down to Jackson, Washington, & Lincoln. Lincoln with a 9, Washington with a 5 & Jackson with a 1. The Brute wins out as Lincoln tries to take out Washington but gets double teamed and goes down swinging. However, he manages to inflict several severe wounds to Washington before being beheaded from behind by the Brute. And of course Jackson has an easy time taking down a mortally wounded Washington.

wow.. that's like a plot to a good story.. you'll have to work in how nixon takes a gun to the knife fight and empty it on few of his opponents then ends up getting hemstrung and gutted by teddy.

Racist answer: Obama... His entourage would take out most of the rest of them.

Actual answer: Obama... He is from Chicago.

Back