INFI Contest Winners!

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!

This is sooooooo cooooool! THANK YOU JERRY BUSSE!

This knife costs twice as much as my most expensive knife, so it's most definitely a step up in class for me.

I dropped off my oldest daughter at college today 300+ miles away and just got home 10 minutes ago. I think I also dropped off another $400 or so for books and stuff to go with the previous many thousands for the first semester. No way I could afford a cool knife like Jerry makes. At least not for another 4 years or so.

This was a fun contest!

Congratulations to Rob Simonich, Bagman and Ugly Jim. I needed Jerry's hint, but after reading all the posts, nitrogen did make sense to me. I vaguely recall a little of my high school and college chemistry course material. Aw shoot, it was just dumb luck!
wink.gif

Yes, DC Knifenuts, this one will show up at one of our luncheons. How could I not bring it?
smile.gif

Ya know I heard something about nitrogen in steel a long while ago... something about brine quenching helping steel toughness by adding nitrogen. Had no idea what nitrogen had to do with salt though... guess he was at least part right.

Back