INFI in the Woods - An East Coast Camping Trip - Weekend of 4/28/17

wow very very cool.
Great pics and great write up.
Looks like you guys had a blast.

Glad you guys had a safe and fun time! Wish I was there, but hey, there is always next time. You guys are awesome for sharing the trip pics.

So how about a head to head with a
TGLB
TG
TGBG
TG Crusader
My thoughts, are that while the TG packs more heft for chopping, the TGLB is where its at IMO. Quick in the hand, well balanced, and a great all arounder.

Close up of the INFI and friends tree

Did I mention this rattles the earth when it hits?? I think the MOAB was matching it as far as deep bites (but remember,, this MOAB still had a pretty beat up edge after a run in with a wild printer)

This EU was so great in hand,, quick snap cuts and limbs were gone

Food was scarce,, but we managed

Tiramisu for dessert,, I may have been a little heavy handed with the rum and espresso..

Then unfortunately we had to sit by a fire with Whiskey and Cigars,, we really roughed it!

This year even topped last year IMO,, BIG thanks to Zmbhntr, Resinguy, Breavis and F'lar,, you guys are awesome,, what a blast.
Cant wait for next year!!

Really awesome pictures, thanks for sharing! You guys would of had a blast. If I was in the US, I would of been there.

I love getting to go along on these trips through the posts and pictures. Thank you guys for sharing!!! Cheers!

5D648EEC-4B27-4F8C-B062-95C5129AF0C4_zpsr5o5y6rg.jpg

THAT is AMAZING. :cool: Great work fellas! :thumbsup:
stairway to heaven

I’m game! Let me look at my schedule and try to come up with a good weekend.

I used to attend chainsaw gtg's, much like you all have here. We would race saws all day and have a blast. And they were hotrod saws too :)
At any rate, great thread and thanx for sharing!
The fellowship is what it's all about.

Wow, that's crazy man! I know where that is! I did a lot of deer hunting around there when I was a kid. My dad had a hunting camp at Warden lake. Those were some good times-

We all had more infi but ran out of room. We need a bigger ladder next time. :D

Such a great event imo.
Not only the great fellowship, but gives a lot of folk the opportunity to see blades, that quite frankly, they will prolly never lay hands on otherwise.
Where else you gonna pick up a .410 MOAB, and get to drool over, plus possibly even get to use!

Such a great event imo.
Not only the great fellowship, but gives a lot of folk the opportunity to see blades, that quite frankly, they will prolly never lay hands on otherwise.
Where else you gonna pick up a .410 MOAB, and get to drool over, plus possibly even get to use!

You are correct. There a couple of blades I have now that wouldn't have bought, until I handled them and some I won't for the same reason. The fellowship, food, booze and blades has me hooked, I will attend every one zhntr. I would also encourage anyone within range to come (with z's ok) or to host your own in your neck of the woods.

Back