INFI Ratmandu With Full-Height Flat Grind! . . .Wed. 8-7-19 at 9:00pm Eastern!!!. . (Cool Pics)

Do they have any Infi sold regularly?I never see it?

They're trying to get you not to order right away so those dirty pigs can scoop up the knives while you're not looking. Don't trust a pig when the bacon is of limited quantity. They'll be back to being your best friend when the sale is over though.

This is pretty awesome I think! It’s been almost exactly 5 years to the day that I ordered my first Infidu, which was during Blade Show Ganza on July 30th 2014. That Ganza was actually the first time I ever ordered a Busse, and I also got a TGLB and SOB in the same order. I still have the TGLB, but I gave the Infidu to my father for Christmas that year; it’s about time to get another Infidu as a 5 year Busse collecting anniversary present to myself! Satin and black canvas for me.

ironmike86 said:
Do they have any Infi sold regularly?I never see it?
Maybe not regularly; but they're out there.
E0DKiRA.jpg

it's hidden a bit in the picture; but the bottom one has been used some
Fcd0hpG.jpg

This is pretty awesome I think! It’s been almost exactly 5 years to the day that I ordered my first Infidu, which was during Blade Show Ganza on July 30th 2014. That Ganza was actually the first time I ever ordered a Busse, and I also got a TGLB and SOB in the same order. I still have the TGLB, but I gave the Infidu to my father for Christmas that year; it’s about time to get another Infidu as a 5 year Busse collecting anniversary present to myself! Satin and black canvas for me.
That was a good year scored a couple myself :) from that years Blade show
326EAEA0-E482-436F-AA59-5D5A44504C34.jpeg
Yes some of those are infidus :)

For a minute, I thought you guys were serious!!! :eek::confused:o_O

Time for me to slow down on this evening's drinking!!!:( ;) :)

Nice work! :thumbsup: :cool:

Let's Drink!:cool::thumbsup:

Jerry :D

Definitely didn’t sit this one out! Got my order in, just in time. Those went quick. :thumbsup:

I wonder how quick will these process , are they already finished so ready for payment nearly straight away or is there be a bit of a lead time do you think ?

Maybe not regularly; but they're out there.
E0DKiRA.jpg

it's hidden a bit in the picture; but the bottom one has been used some
Fcd0hpG.jpg
Nice are the handles G10? Im a Busse noob and cant find good pics of the canvas marron or green. And is that satin finish on the blade?

Last edited:
Nice are the handles G10? Im a Busse noob and cant find good pics of the canvas marron or green. And is that satin finish on the blade?
G10 on all 4. The bottom two are satin, the top two are BIG finish (Busse Industrial Grade, iirc - it's sort of a rough satin)

Back