INFI Ratmandu With Full-Height Flat Grind! . . .Wed. 8-7-19 at 9:00pm Eastern!!!. . (Cool Pics)

Well, I already have 6 INFI ‘mandus, of various ilk. Should I make it seven? Seems preordained, since there are 7 days in a week.

Maroon micarta on BIG DC for me. And if I miss, well, worse things could happen.

And I had just placed an order for a ratmandu....
You can’t have too many Ratmandu’s. That combat grade Ratmandu will be great for beating the hell out of. The Infimandu can be saved for more delicate tasks. Or just beat the hell out of all of them;)

This will make three for me, I’m in for a coated blade. For that price, I just can't pass the Infi Ratmandu up. Hopefully I can stay up til 9 pm. Ha ha

homer-simpson-drooling-wallpaper-3.jpg

I have an Infimandu in satin with orange grips. It is my primary hunting knife. I would really like another Infimandu as a backup...two is one, one is none.

The only other knives that could get me off the bench would be a War Dog (lost mine hunting...see above :( ) and a Bushwhacker Mistress, but only if it were offered at the original price...which seems highly unlikely... :(

Full flat ground Ratmandu? In INFI?

Sounds like the telepathic messages I’ve been sending Jerry finally worked... :D

Anyone have a handy reference for the 4 canvas micarta color options/examples?

I was just thinking about if this would ever be offered the other day. I’m hoping I can score one of these! My wife might kill me lol

Anyone have a handy reference for the 4 canvas micarta color options/examples?

I have a few of them

Black and maroon
SaOvTYal.jpg

2nd from the top is a green, it looks barely darker than natural tan micarta in person as well until it's wet or oiled.
YtdxOWGl.jpg

Tan is tan, IME. I don't think it's as light as something like the lionsteel traditionals from collector knives, more like the tan from everyone else, at least that I've handled. So a deeper color.

I have a few of them

Black and maroon
SaOvTYal.jpg

2nd from the top is a green, it looks barely darker than natural tan micarta in person as well until it's wet or oiled.
YtdxOWGl.jpg

Tan is tan, IME. I don't think it's as light as something like the lionsteel traditionals from collector knives, more like the tan from everyone else, at least that I've handled. So a deeper color.

Thanks :thumbsup: They all look pretty good. That dark maroon kind of stands out to me.

I've taken a break from knives to focus on student loans. I'm thinking I might take a break from student loans..

I am starting to believe Jerry soaks all knife handles in some secret addiction solution of Scotch and such....
Whereas once you handle them , the potion gets absorbed through your skin....and,
Well you know the rest.

Love the ratmandu !!!! Can’t wait to send the list Wednesday :)
I have a Swamp Rat custom shop ratmandu FFG and I can say it has a great edge :)

Back