INFI Ratmandu With Full-Height Flat Grind! . . .Wed. 8-7-19 at 9:00pm Eastern!!!. . (Cool Pics)

I decided to get one Black canvas and double cut to pair up with the DC Alpha Regulator I ordered. I can't wait for my first Swamprat!

I tried to resist, but the ratmandu is such a nice knife.

Satin finish, Black canvas. Ordered!!

I never had any intention to resist. Not on a mandu.

I got the last one available!

Hehhehheh.... don’t think so.

The "BIG" part is for Busse Industrial Grade, which in theory might not be as finely finished as the regular DC. It all seems very theoretical to me, though. I haven't noticed a difference on any of mine.

Yeah, same here. Never seen any machining on any BIG DC I’ve gotten. But, it COULD happen...

RMD

Best fixed blade ever. I think I own 7 ??

I think this will be the 7th INFI ‘mandu for me. Plus a few non-INFI.

It looks like they are all still up. Maybe not that limited?

DUNNO. But I ordered my maroon on BIG DC just a few minutes ago. Like 15 minutes or so.

Glad that I scored one. IMO Busse could have satin INFI versions of the Active Duty, Ratmandu, SFNO, ASH-1, Team Gemini, FSH and FBM available at all times for order in either full flat or sabre grinds and limited runs of convex edges and be busy forever. Easy peasy business model.

Holy cow, there is going to be much crying and gnashing of teeth on this one. I had to work late and I do not see them on the site now.
A little over 2 hours, and they sold out. I thought it would be fast, but I didn’t expect that. I’m sure they will be on the bay soon, for a ridiculous markup. Glad I got mine in time. I’ve been stressing about this one since it was announced. This gives me hope for more epic releases to come. I’m gonna save up for the next bombshell....TGLBLE :rolleyes:

It was a stampede of epic proportions! I was sweatin a little because I slid through the slop and into the trough and got mine right after 9 with just 3% battery power left to spare :cool::thumbsup:

Missed it I fell asleep here, I made it till 1am here (8pm EST) and woke again now they seem to be all gone.

Missed it I fell asleep here, I made it till 1am here (8pm EST) and woke again now they seem to be all gone.

Don't give up yet my friend. . . . We are still sorting through the debris!:eek::confused::confused:

There might be some left. . . . We'll know tomorrow. . . :thumbsup::cool:

Let's Drink!:thumbsup:

Jerry:D

Dang, that was FAST.
lucky to have placed my order for a satin and a DC, was gonna splurge for a coated and no 'mo :(

Back