Inosanto book-Filipino martial arts

This has been a fun thread and has provided good reading.I will be posting the book that started it and a few others shortly on the exchange.

------------------
Tim

[This message has been edited by timdennis (edited 22 November 1999).]

Student, thanks for the information. It is worth Reckoning that some Filipinos go International. One time I've read a magazine showing a Filipino Champion in one Martial Arts Competition--I am really astounded with their performance abroad. The same with Remy Presas when he brought his Modern Arnis in US land and good to be identified with these people as one of their former students. If not the Internet I won't come to know that they are all teaching in the US and their native art is being appreciated by the modern world.

With regards to Inosanto style of fighting in the Game of Death, he did not really show how good he is in the art but instead, he just holding a stick rod which cannot be even identified as a rattan in modern arnis.

Student, have you heard a true Filipino Martial Arts in the Name of "Trovador Ramos", who challenged Bruce Lee in Real Fight Competition in Hongkong, this man is for real, I met him one time during his film show with Chang Lee.

Thanks again students for the info you've provided.

THIRTY-FIVE BUCKS!!! For that?

Damn!

Anybody want Joe Weider's Devastating Self Defense? Or Moja Rone's "Super Karate Maybe Easy?" Or Ishi Black's "The Key To Judo?"

Going, going ....

Saint: thanks for the kind words. No, I'd not heard of Ramos before.

Happy Thanksgiving, all.

student

Back