Insane Luck

I have been looking at adding a CR knife to my EDC for years but never pulled the trigger. I'm not sure why...but last week I randomly jumped on Amazon and ordered a large 21 from whatever knife store showed up and at a price $40 more than I thought the knives sold for ($450). I didn't care because I was ready to own one ! When the box got delivered and I opened it I noticed that the white box that they come in was a little dirty like its been sitting in a warehouse for a long time...again I didn't care because I was ready to own one. I opened the box and looked at the paperwork inside and just about fell over !!!! The day my knife was made was on my 50th birthday, October 3rd 2017. What insane luck !!!!!

I understand !!! Here are some photos of everything I said including the dirty box !
YyAmX6n.jpg

jTWJFRn.jpg

MilmiSC.jpg

I have been looking at adding a CR knife to my EDC for years but never pulled the trigger. I'm not sure why...but last week I randomly jumped on Amazon and ordered a large 21 from whatever knife store showed up and at a price $40 more than I thought the knives sold for ($450). I didn't care because I was ready to own one ! When the box got delivered and I opened it I noticed that the white box that they come in was a little dirty like its been sitting in a warehouse for a long time...again I didn't care because I was ready to own one. I opened the box and looked at the paperwork inside and just about fell over !!!! The day my knife was made was on my 50th birthday, October 3rd 2017. What insane luck !!!!!

My buddy and I share your same birthday!

Last edited:
Back