Insane Luck

Thanks for all the great comments and welcome to the forum comment ! My CRK has been with me every day and I love it (blue is gone from the top of the thumb stud already LOL)!!! My BM940 is a good knife but this is a great knife and will always be special because of its birthday.

Just to let you know, there is at least one dealer that sells on Amazon (I think it's Sooner State) knives and the price you paid is the new retail price. So not only did you find your 50th birthday knife but you didn't get ripped off either.

Finding a birthday CRK is difficult enough. But finding one on Amazon, of all places is unheard of. Great find.
No one can't deny that it wasn't meant to be.

It took me two years to find my bday CRK.

The closest I came, I ordered a Damascus Mnandi waited almost a year, and got the call on my birthday that my knife was completed and shipping!

Congratulations! Pretty rare to find a Bday CRK, much less one on a significant birthday. I currenly have only 1 CRK, but it happens to have been made on my 30th birthday.

Just to let you know, there is at least one dealer that sells on Amazon (I think it's Sooner State) knives and the price you paid is the new retail price. So not only did you find your 50th birthday knife but you didn't get ripped off either.
Good to hear !!! Thanks !!!

Back