intentionally cut myself again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember a while back, I just sharpened my knife with 4000 grit stone. Manix 2. Went to close the blade and it landed on top part of middle finger instead of closing. It was just gravity, not much force, but I remember how easily it cut.

I finally upgraded my setup with paper wheels... been thinking about the above and thought I'd compare... I let the knife fall just with gravity lol it sure cut deeper.

I remember a while back, I just sharpened my knife with 4000 grit stone. Manix 2. Went to close the blade and it landed on top part of middle finger instead of closing. It was just gravity, not much force, but I remember how easily it cut.

I finally upgraded my setup with paper wheels... been thinking about the above and thought I'd compare... I let the knife fall just with gravity lol it sure cut deeper.
Edit: this is no good

Last edited:

How well did your finger heal? I saw that a year or so ago

Help me out guys, am I missing something or is this the same person in both quotes?

AHAHAHAHA Sorry I didn't realize you were referring to that. I was like is that account shared by two people or something. Yeah, it's good to go.

Hahahah

I'm glad my knife isn't Frank Coraci, because then it wouldn't cut anything.

vDgkwt9.gif

I'm curious how you guys test how sharp your blade is.

I don't do paper because I would require honing again. Need something soft and consistent...

My favorite way is using the inside of my forearm. Should cut me every time after moving only a millimeter. Doesn't affect blade. The only problem is that I look like I have a mental disorder and I'm thinking these might scar. haha
I thought this sounded familiar and I was hoping it was someone else. The fact that you keep telling us about this suggests to me that you might want to stop, or are maybe thinking about it. I just checked and there are many resources online - you might consider looking into this issue if you havenā€™t already.

Not trying to preach - just concerned - take it easy bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back