Interest in a T.M. Hunt "gathering"?

Murphnuge

Having recently returned from the Beckerhead gathering the camaraderie, good times and the like are still fresh in my thoughts. The staff(quit laughing)here at T.M. Hunt Custom Knives have discussed a gathering type event of our own. My question is, is there any real interest?

Obviously as a rough idea, for now, the details aren't hammered out, but there are some things that are for certain. It would be held somewhere in Southern Indiana, it'd be a fair weather event and we're gonna get drunk? Also, as we enjoy going to the Beckerhead gathering, our gig wouldn't interfere with that in any way.

Again, if we build it, will they come?

Of course! Does the pope **** in the woods?

Hell, I could probably be roped into helping build it.

Heck yeah, this would let me bring the wife and kiddo because she could stay at her folks in Indianapolis.

That sounds like a lot of fun.....can I come.........hey, wait a minute....... nevermind :confused::eek:

as much as I love being a BeckerHead, hunthead just doesn't have that same ring to it. I like Huntsman/huntsmen. I think" the Huntsmens gathering" or the gathering of the huntsmen sounds pretty cool......hell, who am I kidding,I don't even own one yet:D

I'd be interested, but no idea if I could actually make it. If it is scheduled out far enough in advance then I might. Fair warning though, I may not leave.

I'd be interested, but no idea if I could actually make it. If it is scheduled out far enough in advance then I might. Fair warning though, I may not leave.

Sorry, no mods. Damn, never mind, you're in. Right now it's just a pipe dream, so scheduling is plenty early .

I'm in if there are pony rides.

Wait... what exactly does "pony ride" mean in Southern Indiana?

I may want to retract my initial statement.

Face painting, balloons, pony rides, sounds like a good time. Actually, this has been talked about and a place is available. Its just setting up a time that works with everybody thats next to impossible. But, maybe something in late spring early summer.

I would defiantly be up for something like that! Hopefully I will have some knives I made to show by then!!

Face painting, balloons, pony rides, sounds like a good time. Actually, this has been talked about and a place is available. Its just setting up a time that works with everybody thats next to impossible. But, maybe something in late spring early summer.
We aren't going to get roped into throwing hay or anything... Are we?

We aren't going to get roped into throwing hay or anything... Are we?
It should go down before the 1st cutting, so you're good. Unless you wanna throw some hay..I'd let ya for the right price.

Back