• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Introducing... The Bushshaerk!

Good evening!
We have a new model that is a first time on Bladefourms! The "Bushshaerk" is our newest addition to our Bushcraft style knives. The contoured handle has been shaped for perfect ergonomics and the unique, razor sharp, straight edge makes for an excellent cutting tool. Just like all our knives, I guarantee you will not be disappointed with this knife. First "I'll take it" gets it. Payments can be made via Paypal by following this link (Paypal.Me/shaerksknives) or you can go to our website to purchase this knife by following this link (www.shaerks.com). Prices are conus. International friends message me for shipping quote. Please include your shipping info, Knife model, and knife number in Paypal payment notes. All knives are shipped by USPS Priority Mail.

Don't forget that we are also taking custom orders all the time so shoot me an email at shaerksknives@gmail.com and visit our website at www.shaerks.com if you have any questions or want to get an order on our list. Also please check us out and like us on Facebook (@shaerksknives) and Instagram (@shaerks_knives). Thanks for looking!

"Bushshaerk"
-1095 High Carbon Steel
-59-60 RC
-Overall dimensions: 5/32” x 1-1/4” x 9”
-Blade dimensions: 4-¼”
-Satin Patina Flat Grind
-Polished convex edge
-OD Green G10 Handle
-Stainless Pins and Lanyard Tube
-OD Green Kydex Sheath (eyelets spaced for large TekLok clips)
-Orange Paracord Lanyard

Price: $160

qizcU7o.jpg

9GsCp2x.jpg

XHC8ihP.jpg

RcZQbQ1.jpg

Back