1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Week 12 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Himalayan Imports Sirupati Khukuri!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Himalayan Imports Sirupati Khukuri, or Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, March 23; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Introducing The Forsaken Steel Heart With Nano Fusion Handle.... Coming Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by Jerry Busse, Oct 20, 2018.

1. LadyEarth

LadyEarth

Nov 24, 2012
    So glad I was able to order within 5 minutes.

I wonder how many they planned in advance: 100? 200? 1,000?

2. Crosier

Crosier Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 15, 2011
    I think it was closer to the green when I started. Seems to be a good match to the shadow and it looks good when it darkens up like it has. Thanks for comparison pic!

3. JohnTheTexican

JohnTheTexican Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 1, 2006

Who called "last"?
    I didn't see a post; didn't get the email.

4. bikerector

bikerector Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 16, 2016
    I was thinking the same, I've seen nothing anywhere suggesting last call. On either nukes or the standard knife.

5. PeteyTwoPointOne

PeteyTwoPointOne Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jun 10, 2014
    I got last call email this morning.

- SpyderMan - and TommyGun56 like this.
  6. TommyGun56

TommyGun56 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 29, 2014
    me too:confused: Last Call, but i am at a Bar:pWhat the hell time is it?

Paintguy71 likes this.
  7. - SpyderMan -

- SpyderMan - Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 28, 2015
    I got it yesterday. o_O

TommyGun56 likes this.
  8. resinguy

resinguy Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 19, 2006
    8:46pm EDT yesterday. Maybe I'm on 'The List'?

- SpyderMan - likes this.
  9. Jerry Busse

Jerry Busse Moderator Moderator

Aug 20, 1999
    Last call!!!

Let's Drink!

Jerry

Mike Pierson likes this.
  10. TommyGun56

Jul 29, 2014
    Don't know about about the total orders for all knives sold, but does give me an idea how many of these (Forsaken Steel Hearts) have been sold, and it is Substantial;)
    [​IMG]

Mike Pierson likes this.
  11. resinguy

Feb 19, 2006
    Wow, really?!? 65,000 in 2 or 3 years? If I wasn't tired ( and lazy... don't forget the lazy...) I would take the number of models since the renumbering started and divide that into 65,000 just for a ballpark value on the number of each model that has been made, and then think about if that number makes sense.

12. resinguy

Feb 19, 2006
    No worries, it's always 2 weeks for everybody!

13. StealthCaliber

StealthCaliber Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 20, 2006
    Fir canvas you cant beat the black or green canvas, the maroon comes out pretty brown most of the time. Same with the red g10 for some odd reason.

14. StealthCaliber

Jul 20, 2006
    1 of each comped wearing green g10. Down the line I can change handle colors if the mood hits. Kinda liked the shadow cam but as long as they keep puttin out comp finishes without too much of a price jump thats my go to :thumbsup:.

15. StealthCaliber

Jul 20, 2006
    Would like to see these up on the site along with the bg fbms, gotta feeling these will be instant classics once everyone gets hands on.

16. u812

u812 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 15, 2002
    I have noticed the last couple red-black G10 I have had looking more like black and maroon canvas. The older black-red G10 was dark black and the red was dead on to airborne maroon.

17. u812

u812 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 15, 2002
    I find myself at times wishing for the old two color G10 on some knives. At one time it seemed that the black was listed first ie. Black-tan and the main color in the G10 was black with less of the tan showing.
    I may well be wrong on this and it is just the way some of the handles are machined.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2018
  18. TommyGun56

Jul 29, 2014
    I much prefer the solid colors at this point! Nothing looks classier than the Black G10 IMO! Good ole Canvas is hard to beat for texture, I really like (and Prefer) the Black Canvas and Maroon! The Green Canvas will also turn Brown over time;)
    Congrats to all who scored in whatever Color combo:thumbsup: Edited: Regardless they are now "GONE"

Last edited: Oct 29, 2018
  19. dogboye

dogboye Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 23, 1999
    My order number was right at 1,000 after LadyEarth's. So, I'd say it's safe to say over a thousand were ordered.

Just about everything I'm getting nowadays is maroon micarta. Prefer it over all. Black second. Haven't tried green, but have a few tan.

TommyGun56 likes this.
  20. TommyGun56

Jul 29, 2014
    My order number was right at 1,000 after LadyEarth's. So, I'd say it's safe to say over a thousand were ordered.
    I would say you are Correct-At Least that many:D