Introducing The Forsaken Steel Heart With Nano Fusion Handle.... Coming Wednesday, October 24, 2018

JohnTheTexican

Gold Member
I got dinged on [Wed, Dec 19, 2018, 8:40 AM] but nothing since then, almost 1 month now.

Me too. And I got dinged for my KPB-98 on December 13, and my Urgent Fury on November 14, and still no shipping notice on any of them. Must have been one heck of a Christmas party in Wauseon.

I'm sure it won't be much longer.

And that it'll be worth the wait.

I thought I had fraud on my CC acoount. Turned out Busse had charged the card but I hadn't received an email or anything about it. Not a big deal but it woulda been nice to know they were at that point and have shipping info shortly there after.

Anyhow can't wait to get this in hand. It will be my first Busse since the Bushwacker Battle Mistress was released YEARS ago

LadyEarth

Gold Member
Me too. And I got dinged for my KPB-98 on December 13, and my Urgent Fury on November 14, and still no shipping notice on any of them. Must have been one heck of a Christmas party in Wauseon.

I'm sure it won't be much longer.

And that it'll be worth the wait.

While I have no problem at all waiting for it, it's still one thing to wait for a product and when it's ready, pay for it. It's something else entirely when they want you to pay all up front and leave you hanging for a month or more. When it's ready, go ahead and charge us folks and then we get it soon after within a week. But what is the point of charging us in full when it's not ready yet? Is it a make or break for Busse company if they don't get the money asap even if the product is not done yet?

I just miss the warning posts you used to get letting you know the charges are coming giving you time to put the cash in.

ibute21

Gold Member
I haven't seen any shipping updates. Still on awaiting fulfillment and I was dinged in the first batch.

I got dinged yesterday. You know, I remember from the original post about the forsaken steel heart that the ones in the pics were prototypes and the production ones could vary slightly. Perhaps they had to tweak the design a tad? Lol who knows, I'm just super excited about this one

azwelke

azwelke.com
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I finally paid for mine today, Im pretty excited but now Im on rice and ramen for a while

While I have no problem at all waiting for it, it's still one thing to wait for a product and when it's ready, pay for it. It's something else entirely when they want you to pay all up front and leave you hanging for a month or more. When it's ready, go ahead and charge us folks and then we get it soon after within a week. But what is the point of charging us in full when it's not ready yet? Is it a make or break for Busse company if they don't get the money asap even if the product is not done yet?
Agreed. I have seen several folks comment on this now. I have slowed down with my ordering due to this. I thought slower pace of O2W pt.2 was supposed to rectify this somewhat. I don’t mind waiting a long time for a knife, but waiting a long time between ding and shipping is irksome.