Introducing the Rinaldi Armageddon from Tops Knives!

Very nice indeed, but I would pay the extra $ and wait the year for the original version. I really like A-2 and just think it looks better.

...going to be available through BOSS knives? If so, when, and at what price point?

I'm a cheap 'bastid'...so, I'd rather pay $75 through BOSS than $275 through TOPS, or even $475 for an 'original'...
Mel

p.s. Obligatory smiley thingy... :D

HOOOO-WEEE!! Just got the TOPS Armageddon in and it is bad to the bone! Pics will be uploaded TONIGHT!

Well....let's see some action with it! Don't just let that pretty baby laze around in the grass posing for pictures! :D

Originally posted by Nobody
Well....let's see some action with it! Don't just let that pretty baby laze around in the grass posing for pictures! :D

Well damn, cut me a break will ya?? I just got the dang thing yesterday afternoon :D I will post more on this as I get accustomed to it.

More than likely your just trying to figure out a way to put in in your damn vest! :p

Dex doesn't need kevlar. If a mugger shot him the bullet would more than likely just ricochet off all the heat treated steel that he carries around. :eek:

Looks good! The sheath looks great too.

What's the handle thickness like? Would a spine shot be possible?

:D
Oh yeah!

That is a sweet, sweet blade.
Must have!

I'd like to see some action shots as well....

Jason

Dex-
Where did you acquire your's from? I am putting one on my Christmas list but can't point my girl in the right direction... It is not even listed on the TOPS site...

Thanks-
Cam

Great looking design Trace.., and a good job of controlling the OAW given the 1/4" stock...very nicely done!

"Hunters seek what they [WANT].., Seekers hunt what they [NEED]"

Originally posted by Orion
Dex-
Where did you acquire your's from? I am putting one on my Christmas list but can't point my girl in the right direction... It is not even listed on the TOPS site...

Thanks-
Cam

Cam - the knives are out yet, hopefully they will be soon. Not sure when they will be out. Trace probably knows, you can email him at thrblade@pe.net

Back