Involvement

Posted a few pics for the little feller:rolleyes:

Thanks for pointing to the feeding frenzy! I love new examples of why some animals eat their young.;)

I really don't give a rat's *ss if someone wants to buy and break a Strider -

But I have a hard time watching a moron like aintnothingsharp make unsubstantiated claims against one of the best knife makers. I have tested the INFI for my purposes, tested the warranty, tested the maker - All have contributed to make me a life long customer of Busse.

Ask me if I'm opinionated.... :D

I try to post for the benefit of the other readers, not so much the troll who is leading the lemming herd off the cliff. You're not going to get anywhere with the troll. You may be able to reason with the others. But the "others" dropped out of that conversation a ways back, and now it's just a troll pulling your strings. By now we're just his "dummy"!
Where's the "Don't Feed the Trolls" smiley when you need it?!

No thanks. Not worth my time and trouble.

He's welcome to his opinion. It isn't mine. I'm just an old physicist, as my handle proclaims. I don't feel the need to torture test my knives and tools to destruction. I don't feel the need to bring slabs of infi into my lab for metallurgical analyses.

Of course, I have a practical understanding of the difference between tool steel and knife steel. I wouldn't use any knife steel as a component of main battle armor, as the skin of a supersonic aircraft, or even to construct a playset. Every application has its own set of requirements (cost definitely being a requirement), and we are fortunate that modern metallurgy affords us so much choice.

I've used Busse knives as knives. Period. And I am mightily impressed. If some are not, so be it. More opportunity for me.

I say "Ruck it" Oink Oink :D

Seriously, Busse is all opinion. I am a city boy, I don't use my Busse. I know nothing about INFI. Put aside of warranty & steel,

BUSSE blade just speasks to me!!!

I feel excitment holding a Busse. The design of it I just love it. Not all the blade gave me the same Busse pleasure. I hv sold my Extrama Ratio for the thrill.

PPL say INFI is tough, I believed it. The matter of fact, I don't really care that much. I believe when ever i got in danger, what ever can be grab as a weapon will save my life. But I choose to carry a Busse cuz I love the design.

I just read the entire thread in question. . . . Wow! :eek: . . . . Thanks to all who tried to repute the irrational and false statements made by Anything Sharp, but it has become painfully clear that this guy is nothing more than a troll.

Free beer at Blade Show 2007 ! ! ! ! ! :thumbup:

Jerry

Posted a few pics for the little feller:rolleyes:

I absolutely love the 1 dollar picture, is that a NIP?

Would I be able to borrow that?

That pic speaks volumes to my simple mind, kind of like------"end of discusion".

It reminds me of the Emelio Esteves line, "best buck sixty I ever spent"

I just read the entire thread in question. . . . Wow! :eek: . . . . Thanks to all who tried to repute the irrational and false statements made by Anything Sharp, but it has become painfully clear that this guy is nothing more than a troll.

Jerry

cstorr2004 gets the first one! ...And... Do YOU have a headache now too, after reading all of that...Dribble from that guy??? LOL :D

I know that I did! Ah screw it... NUKE ON!!!!
J:D

Jerry

Jerry, don't you wish you could get the 15-20 minutes back that you wasted reading that?

Yikes! I have ADD. Can someone compress that all into one paragraph!

He wants to destroy a Strider to see if they will replace/fix it. Most of us think he's an idiot. :rolleyes:

Then he claimed Busse was all hype; Busse was being dishonest because INFI is a proprietary steel; that he (anythingsharp) couldn't sharpen INFI with a diamond hone, even though he rolled the edge taking it out of the sheath - on and on with moronic, contradictory statements... You haven't missed much. He (anythingsharp) is a troll...

Back