• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

iPad Pro 10.5 and Apple Pencil

skers95

Gold Member
Up for sale is a silver 64gb iPad Pro 10.5 wireless version purchased new from Best Buy maybe 6 months ago. Screen looks perfect and so do the edges. The back is almost perfect outside of a few small hairline scratches. No dings or other marks. Will come with its unused new charger and cable.

Always kept in a case and not really used that much since I purchased something else and have been meaning to pass this along. iOS is up to date and system cleared. Four speakers with quite a bit better sound than the standard iPad 2 speakers in my experience. It's a fair amount louder as well. Has the pro connection for the apple keyboard (which I have but using on another Pro).

Pencil is gen 1 and purchased new from Best Buy as well. In new type shape.

$sold for both the iPad and pencil. Best Buy is still selling the Pro 10.5 and it's retail is still $649 for this model. Pencil was $99. I can ship quickly, CONUS and PayPal only. Shipping is included in the price.

Please post I'll take it in the post and send me a PM. Questions are welcome, thanks for looking!

IMG_3642.jpg

IMG_3639.jpg

IMG_3640.jpg

IMG_3326.jpg

IMG_3327.jpg

IMG_3643.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3329.jpg
    IMG_3329.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Back