• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Ironwood Fighter/Camp & G10 Fighter recurves

Both are GONE Thanks for your support and kind words
I do have other blades available.

Both are made from 3/16" 5160 edge quenched.
Ironwood has a 6 5/8" blade and is 11 3/4" OAL with NS pins. Balance at the index finger and feels like a part of your hand. Light for the size and not too big to carry around camp all day.

recurveIWright.jpg

recurveIWsale.jpg

recurveIWhandle.jpg

G10 Recurve Fighter has a Bead blast finish and sports a 6" blade 10 5/8" OAL. Balance at the index finger very positive feel. Includes a HD Kydex sheath. G10 handle and NS pins. Scary sharp!

Some better pics might help!
recurveG10finished.jpg

recurveG10Nsheath.jpg

Ironwood is "SOLD" $175 Delivered Conus Add $60 for professionally crafted custom leather sheath
Fighter is $165 "Reduced" see bottom of post. Delivered Conus W/ Kydex sheath.
Credit cards accepted thru Paypal (Prefered) and gets it in the mail ASAP. USPS M/O thru snail mail. OR Personal checks
Please Email any questions you have: blinker123@qwest.net
Robert Hankins
Edited to adjust pricing

Great minds think alike! ;) :D

Yours is going to make mine look shoddy when I post it!

NO!!! My knife will be beautiful.
I have faith you will make it happen.
I had to throw that in there, it seems like you could use a shot of self-confidence. :)
Don't Worry. Be Happy.

G10 fighter is still looking for a home:}
Looks like recurves are the flavor of the day!
Nice work all you guys.

I just got a knife from Blinker and it is a very nice piece of work. It is one of his EDC knifes and now lives on my belt. It rides in a inside the waistband sheath - very stealthy for those secret missions at work, for example opening letters and boxes ;o)

Get one while they are so reasonable!

John

Back