Recommendation? ISO Knife

Assuming you are serious , I'd be looking at novelty and gag type hats . Actual combat throwing knives have to be fairly large and heavy to be effective . Not something you'd want to have on your head to carry .
Not sure why you'd think I wasn't serious, I love my knives and after hearing about this hat I'd really like to get one if possible

Are you sure this actually exists ?

Didn't you ever know a kid with divorced parents who had all of this cool stuff " at their dad's house "?
They had a bunch of weapons, they had a dirt bike, and a go-kart.
They had all this cool stuff but mom wouldn't approve and doesn't know about it, so it has to stay at their dad's house , they have no proof, and if you asked either of their parents you would here otherwise.
It almost sounds to me like this thing doesn't actually exist.

Not sure why you'd think I wasn't serious,

I’m not saying this to sound mean. You’re new here so you’re not used to the place yet.

People would think you’re joking because a hat with throwing knives in the brim is an absurd and childish concept. Not an opinion. It’s true because science.

It’s the sort of thing that would be a gag gift. Again, I’m not saying this to be mean. If you want it, have a blast. Just don’t assume it’s to be taken seriously.

oddjob_hat.jpg

what about one like this.....:)

found this one too....

0001258_rare-experimental-wwi-hat-knife_550.jpeg

got a pic of it?

Last edited:
In WW 2 some Allied spies came equipped with various very small "lapel" knives (eg pinch daggers) , which would have been extremely difficult to use effectively against German soldiers . Issued , probably for morale purposes . So maybe a hat could hide some very small and light knives . But not real throwing knives plus a garrote . At least I can't imagine how .

In WW 2 some Allied spies came equipped with various very small "lapel" knives (eg pinch daggers) , which would have been extremely difficult to use effectively against German soldiers . Issued , probably for morale purposes . So maybe a hat could hide some very small and light knives . But not real throwing knives plus a garrote . At least I can't imagine how .
Im pretty sure you could imagine how!;)

Back