• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Isobrite 100 Series T100 ISO100-PU ===NEW IN BOX--

GIZMOMAN

PROUD Chicago Cubs fan since "1966"
Platinum Member
00 Series Isobrite T100 ISO100-PU

===NEW IN BOX===

Opened up put back in box...

Band has not been adjusted
New as it came from watch dealer..

==Specs==
How bright is the Isobrite T100 tritium illumination?
Isobrite by ArmourLite is the world's first line of T100 tritium illuminated ultra lightweight polycarbonate watches.

The Isobrite watches (except ISO401) feature a Swiss Ronda 715Li Quartz movement with a 10-year lithium battery, an anti- reflective scratch resistant sapphire crystal, two tritium markers on the unidirectional bezel, and 200m of water resistance.

Unlike ordinary tritium watches that use T25 tritium illumination, the Isobrite watches use ultra bright T100 tritium. This makes them up to 4 times brighter than the competition! The T100 tritium markers are manufactured by Switzerland’s
mb-microtec and are currently the brightest and most advanced tritium illumination available on the planet.

In addition, while most polycarbonate watches use mineral crystals, ArmourLite made the Isobrite watches with an anti- reflective scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Sapphire is the same crystal material used on high-end fine watches by Omega and Rolex.

Detailed Specifications:
Movement: Swiss Ronda 715Li Quartz
Battery: 10-year lithium battery
Crystal: Anti-reflective scratch resistant sapphire crystal
Case Construction: Polycarbonate
Case Diameter: 47mm
Case Thickness: 12mm
Crown: 4mm water-resistant push-down
Bezel: Unidirectional ratcheting with two tritium markers
Band Material: Polyurethane
Band Width: 22mm
Band Clasp: Buckle with logo
Maximum Wrist Circumference: 9.75
Water Resistance: 200 meters (20 ATM / 660 feet)
Warranty: 2 years
Extras: Zippered travel case with extra nylon band
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

USA Trades only
Signature Required
No exceptions
======================================================

==TERMS OF TRADE==

Open to other folders NIB ONLY
**NOTE**
No multiples
No serrated
No fixed blades
No junk
No users
1 knife and $cash$

$$ Your way or mine..
Payment is due Immediately via PayPal or Money Orders (MO/Check cashed-Knife ships) If balance is owed on your end...With in agreed time frame through
email contact only..Not PMs...Or Visitors messages

I RESERVE the right to deal with whom I wish--I DO NOT have to
explain my choices to anyone..

USA Trades ONLY

keithchefboy@aol.com

If you have "Less than 10 Positive Feedbacks--You ship FIRST no exceptions.If your trade is not what you described.I will ship back..ON YOUR DIME and the potential trade is null and void..

Trade offer must be sent to me via email posted in this thread above

Please include pictures--full description of knife and your ID here in BladeForums

Questions please email me

ISO100-PU_efc079e5-0548-4531-87fc-821b470f4fc7_1024x1024.jpg iso brite 02.jpg iso brite 05.jpg iso brite 04.jpg iso brite 03.jpg

Back