• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Attention Italian Stiletto Switch Blade

Hey on that other Auto I showed you had another marking. You probably couldn't see it in the picture. I will send it to you in a bit. Just asking for your information.
Sounds good post it in the other thread my friend. Did you receive my paypal? I sent $140 to cover fees and 2 day shipping and i would be honored to have your knife in my collection Dolly

Pete did you send it Gmail or Yahoo. Because their is something wrong with the Yahoo. I will check now it wasn't earlier. But I only checked Gmail.

No it isn't. But I found a glitch in it. Resend to Gmail PayPal. I will send it tomorrow my friend.

No it isn't. But I found a glitch in it. Resend to Gmail PayPal. I will send it tomorrow my friend.
I am not sure what you mean? I sent it to the gmail account. I can’t resend $140 to the correct gmail account (since both emails that i have for you are gmail accounts) because you would need to refund the original $140 I sent. Then I could resend it to whichever paypal account you prefer

D Dolly - you sent me an email from the address daneinsane55 at gmail advising me to send the money to daneinsane55 at yahoo. Paypal did not recognize the yahoo address but it did show your paypal account at daneinsane55 at gmail so that js the account I sent the money- John Dane, daneinsane55@gmail.

The $140 was sent to the paypal account daneinsane55 at gmail . com which was attached to the name John Dane.

Check that account for $140from

Petegold2004 at yahoo dot com which is my paypal account. I can attach the receipt to this post but can not resend money until i get refunded my original payment.

Last edited:
This is the paypal reciept for payment.

Attachments

• F277B0F0-93C9-48CE-9E9C-C139EF31D114.png
    F277B0F0-93C9-48CE-9E9C-C139EF31D114.png
    41.5 KB · Views: 6
D Dolly - you sent me an email from the address daneinsane55 at gmail advising me to send the money to daneinsane55 at yahoo. Paypal did not recognize the yahoo address but it did show your paypal account at daneinsane55 at gmail so that js the account I sent the money- John Dane, daneinsane55@gmail.

The $140 was sent to the paypal account daneinsane55 at gmail . com which was attached to the name John Dane.

Check that account for $140from

Petegold2004 at yahoo dot com which is my paypal account. I can attach the receipt to this post but can not resend money until i get refunded my original payment.
Pete I trust you. You are one of my favorite people. I am honest man. When I was trying to get my yahoo account back. It absolutely would not do it. So when you said you sent the purchase money I checked the it said a bunch of stuff about doing this and that before I could receive money or send. But Pete I guess when I was trying to get my yahoo account back. It or I could have screwed it but itt fine. So I am going to look now I will look again.

Pete what do we do. I have Gmail for everything. Never sent money or received money. So it showed me what I had bought. So I went back and made changes and it now says I can receive money. Seeing I couldn't get my yahoo account back yet. I was only going to use it for this stuff.

Patience is a virtue and this is how deals are conducted when you get to know the other party, which is difficult when you only frequent the for sale forums. Fortunately you aren’t buying the knife and I am so you don’t need to worry about it 🙄

Got it last night after 2 double shifts in a row- positive feedback incoming my friend

Back