It's a shame what some peole do to knives!

Take a grinder and give the tip a chisel edge. Kinda like a bastard Razel. Don't know how useful it'd be, but it'd have to be more useful than a just a broken off tip.

I agree good to see one used for something other than mail,fruit and threads...

I don't trust a working man with all clean shiney tools,beacause if you use them they don't stay that way

I gave one of my favorite avalanches to a friend of mine (I'll protect his name).

I carried that knife for three years, never had aproblem with it. He has it. A few months later and its rusted!!! :eek:

That may be the best recommendation testimony I have seen yet for Spyderco. I am not being a smartass. That really shows how much hard work they can take. Many other knives would probably look worse given equal abuse.

My brother-in-law is a landscaper and owns 3 sets of Ginsu knives for his employees. He just uses the heck out of the knives (cutting sod, trimming shrubs ) till they wont cut anymore. Then he sends them back for new ones on their lifetime guarantee.

Collucci go ahead and send that knife to Esav. I would love to see before and after pics.

Back