it's that time of the year,WHAT'S ON YOUR X-MAS LIST?

Kershaw Ken Onion Whirlwind
CRKT Point Guard

BTW, some of you should be a little more realistic with your lists... neither Santa nor your wife/girlfriend would be able to afford some of these items
smile.gif

I am not picky. Anything from a Swiss Army Classic to that Appleton / Fowler collaboration that Phil posted a picture of 'l do).

------------------
" The real art of living is too keep alive the longing in human beings to become greater versions of themselves." Laurens Van der Post.
In memory of James Mattis

First and foremost I want a Project 1.

Secondly, I would love something in Talonite, such as the Talon or a Cetan.
biggrin.gif

Lum Chinese Folder
Emerson Commander, preferably with green handle and plain blade

Dozier Agent or AR Toothpick

Spydie Moran maybe..

Sheath for my Matriarch

I'm easy to please, really.

------------------
John Broome
jbroome@yahoo.com

I got my Christmas presents already.
I purchased a Bud Nealy Y2K from Larry at BladeArt.I also just took a drive out to Cubeta's Field & Stream in CT and picked up a Randall Model # 1,stainless steel blade,nickel silver hilt,maroon micarta handle,and what I think is a Nickel silver buttcap.Happy Holiday's!
biggrin.gif
:

MT SOCOM Elite. And I'll never hold out 'til Santa comes. I'll have to step in early, for sure.

I'm not to sure I want Santa delivering knives to my house on Christmas. I mean if you've been really naughty, and this guy in a red suit shows up armed to the teeth 'cuz of all the knife nuts he has to deliver to....

Just had a though (rare occurence-hurts to much) what kind of knife does Santa carry? I mean, he is up in the north woods to begin with and if he were ever to crash..Hmmmm-I would bet its a Randall or a Chris Reves. What do you all think?

------------------
"sharks and dogs" he muttered, "sharks and dogs...."

Santa carries a survival knife and a skinning knife in case of any unforseen crashes of his rig.Then he can chow down on his reindeer.
eek.gif

BTW- "Santa I have been good all year and want that Shadley you promised last year".

------------------

have a"knife"day

well,i know one thing im getting this year.
just ordered my first custom!getting it from ogg knives. cant wait for it to get here.
i just gotta stop changing my mind about what i want.

First a DDR stiletto, then a Mayo gent's. Then I'll spend a while in Chapter 13. :)

[This message has been edited by samwereb (edited 11-22-2000).]

I'm treating myself right this year. I just bought a William Henry Pearl largest folder (Kestrel?), for a great price. It's in the mail now, and my shorts are bursting with excitment (or something like that). I just have to keep telling myself no more knives until after new year. Well, maybe a New Year present would be nice too!!!!

I want all the knives that have been listed already.

Oh, and I want a Greg Lightfoot Preadator.

You know, I was thinking that Santa carried either that square head Becker or Strider crow-bar style entry tool, just in case he runs in to any small chimneys, of course.

Knife relted things:

Well, I'm holding out for a pair of Kit Carson large Model 4s
biggrin.gif

A clip point in 420V and a drop point in Stellite! The bad news though is that they won't be mine until a little while after Christmas
frown.gif

To tide me over, I'm holding out for a couple more George Tichbourne kitchen knives and maybe one of those Moose Hunters. And finally, for the well rounded kitchen collection, a piece or two from Murray Carter
cool.gif

George Tichbourne
Murray Carter

Stay Sharp,
Sid

A CR Large Classic Sebenza 6 of 50 or a cheap Pakistani folder.
confused.gif
Tough one that.

W.A.

------------------
"To strive to seek to find and not to yield"
Tennyson
Ranger motto

Why, a Microtech LCC of course..and an Arclight.

------------------
You could put nacho cheese sauce on it...

DDR - EDC, Apogee and ARC Lite. I may see if I can get him to build something of my own design.

------------------
Win if can, lose if you must, but always cheat.

Back