Its Thursday!

Cool batch this week Chris. That natural canvas Warthog that Gus scored would have been my top pick this week, but that all black Mamushi is pretty killer too. That one is a great value at that price with the hand rubbed finish and the hamon - someone should snatch that up quick

Cool batch this week Chris. That natural canvas Warthog that Gus scored would have been my top pick this week, but that all black Mamushi is pretty killer too. That one is a great value at that price with the hand rubbed finish and the hamon - someone should snatch that up quick

Thanks Daniel, I would concur with you on the Warthog, but the Natural Mamushi gives it a good run for me.

I plan on replying to your question in my other thread tomorrow. I wanted to put some thought into it and get a good nights rest. It has been a long week for me.

I'll take it if it's still available

Mamushi
1/8" (.132) W2 Tapered Tang w/ Hamon (Belt Finish)
Commando Natural canvas Micarta (Sand Blasted)
OAL 8”
Blade 3 7/8”
$255.00

I'll take it if it's still available

Mamushi
1/8" (.132) W2 Tapered Tang w/ Hamon (Belt Finish)
Commando Natural canvas Micarta (Sand Blasted)
OAL 8”
Blade 3 7/8”
$255.00

Thanks Busterbones for some reason the thread was locked I unlocked it can you copy and paste this tmin the sales thread please

Last sneak peak until tonight!
Putting the final touches on the knives going up for sale tonight. Not all of these will be available tonight. Tune in to find out which ones I choose to list tonight

Hosted on Fotki

Good morning! Headed to the shop to put the final touches on tonights batch. I will have 3 for tonight! See you there.

Excited to see what is up for grabs tonight. Probably can't SWOOP in and grab anything though, the Internet here is akin to 90s era AOL dialup

Looks like a "commando" Hunter w/hamon and a "commando" Ranger along with another nice swedged evergreen burlap Hunter...

I've always been partial to your various patterns when sporting a swedge. ;)

Looks like a "commando" Hunter w/hamon and a "commando" Ranger along with another nice swedged evergreen burlap Hunter...

I've always been partial to your various patterns when sporting a swedge. ;)

You are correct on all accounts there.

Excited to see what is up for grabs tonight. Probably can't SWOOP in and grab anything though, the Internet here is akin to 90s era AOL dialup

Thats Sloowww! lol you know how to reach me if you see something left you like though!

Hey Danny, I'll try to hawk one for ya! Just let me know which one you want. :thumbup:;)

Those two new model (Warthog XL) knives turned out nice. Also like the 3/32" blackwood Mamushi with TT!

Back