Its Thursday!

Very nice. Love how the spalted maple pairs with the kevlar and the black accent is kind of subdued with the wood. They all look great.

Very nice. Love how the spalted maple pairs with the kevlar and the black accent is kind of subdued with the wood. They all look great.

Thanks Danny! I thought they paired well together too. I wasn't sure at first but decided to go with it. I have learned though not to second guess myself so much anymore, more often than not I am happy with the combinations I come up with.

As great of a profile as the Raptor is in general, I am surprised those Razorbacks are still available. I really like the looks of the taller handle on that one in relation to the Hunter/Apache line, and I think it would most likely be my favorite between those three similar sized knives.

I'm going to need one for sure. The handle though I do not know what I want, but that spalted maple burl looks amazing from this batch! Two beautiful knives left ladies and gentlemen.

3 knives going up for grabs tonight 8:40 preview 9pm EST unlock. I apologize for the absence of a preview this week. I should have some pictures to upload here in a couple of hours

Hopefully I'll be able to get to my PC tonight! On Time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This are the 3 that are going up, Warthog 3/32 and 2 Hunters 5/32 all Sandblasted G10, I am about to put my makers mark on them, sharpen and photograph see you guys in a few hours

Hosted on Fotki

Blasted OD canvas on thick natural if you are taking requests ;)

But the g10 looks great, I don't see this one lasting very long at all.
If you haven't handled Chris' sand blasted G10, it has great grip. I think I'd rather have it than black canvas since it doesn't soak things up.

29827873324_8770b174e0_b.jpg

Back